Florida scenes

newnan man

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2005
Beautiful Florida
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
20191112_182155.jpg image.jpg image.jpg 20191110_085454.jpg
The past few days at my home in Florida. Getting cold, barely made 70 yesterday! 20190921_080303.jpg

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Beautiful pics, all! That rainbow shot is amazing! I have to get a lense that will do that. Love the flowers, too.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All wonderful shots, but that rainbow is really special.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow I need a vacation great pics

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great shots! That rainbow is beautiful! :icon_thumleft:

Bodkin

Oct 9, 2017
Bold Coast & Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Blue Excal 1000, Enox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful! Great rainbow shot! Love the Frangipani too! I pulled a "stick" of it out of the trash a few years back when we were there visiting our house (wife doesn't like FL, too hot). Brought it back to Maine and stuck it in a pot. It's up to the ceiling now and put out it's first cluster of flowers just recently. I guess it figured out it wasn't supposed to be in Maine and not one of them opened. I already told my wife once I pull the trigger to retire we're going back to FL and I'll do the snowbird thing. Don't get me wrong, Maine's beautiful but I see no reason to have to live in it past bowhunting season.

RVRoamer73

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2016
Georgia
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 Nox 800
Stealth 720i ,RTG 6"
Lesche GS 36
Predator Raptor
TRX pp
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great pics! The rainbow is a cool shot.:thumbsup:

OP
OP
newnan man

newnan man

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2005
Beautiful Florida
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Beautiful! Great rainbow shot! Love the Frangipani too! I pulled a "stick" of it out of the trash a few years back when we were there visiting our house (wife doesn't like FL, too hot). Brought it back to Maine and stuck it in a pot. It's up to the ceiling now and put out it's first cluster of flowers just recently. I guess it figured out it wasn't supposed to be in Maine and not one of them opened. I already told my wife once I pull the trigger to retire we're going back to FL and I'll do the snowbird thing. Don't get me wrong, Maine's beautiful but I see no reason to have to live in it past bowhunting season.
Our neighbours live in Maine. They show up mid December & leave in April. They retire soon and plan on staying longer. They do not like the heat so I doubt they'll stay past May! Fertilize your Plumeria just a little. I bet it blooms next year.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread