Flying Rattlesnake!

cazisme

Aug 6, 2012
Motherload
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On way to work this morning in the Mother Load area I scared a red tailed hawk up out of a field it had about a 3 foot rattlesnake in its claws as it flew away. All I could think about was how bad it would be to be sitting in your lawn chair by the pool and have a rattlesnake fall out of the sky on you. LOL I was to slow with the camera for a picture. But Beware of flying rattlesnakes!

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Too bad you weren't able to get a pic, I would have loved to see it.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now we not only have to watch where we step, reach into, crawl over, under, thru, behind, but also what's falls from the sky onto us! Maybe that's why people wear large brimmed hats!

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It is an eye-opener when you actually see something like that. I was sitting in a tree stand 20 ft. up archery hunting deer once. Just before dusk I was watching a large fox squirrel playing on the ground about 15 ft. from the base of the tree I was in. A large owl came in from behind me and landed right on top of the squirrel, grabbed it and then flew off with it. That was a rush....

S

stefen

There's an old story about a snake that was snagged by a hawk.

The snake asked the hawk what he was going to do? And the hawk said I'm going to eat ya.

How high are we asked the snake and the hawk replied 560 feet above the ground.

You wouldn't sh** me would ya, the snake replied.:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread