Fniished my senior project which was on Coin Grading!

Detectingfreak

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2006
Bellevue, WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Tesoro TigerShark
Hey guys! I finished my senior project which was on coin grading I thought i might tell you that. We had to do a senior project in order to graduate and I did coins! I am so happy it is done and over with! I now can just have fun metal detecting and collecting coins! I am so happy! If anyone wants to see the pictures of my senior project, I can post them later. I got to jet and do some other stuff. I went to the 59TH ANNUAL PNNA COIN SHOW & CONVENTION in Tukwila, Washington today which was where I got the last of my hours. I had a blast! So many different tables filled with Barber Halves, Indian Head Pennies, Large Cents, Wheat Pennies, and a varierty of other coins. Well I am out! If you guys want to see some pictures of my progress through this project then I will post some later.

Oh and I am graduating High school this year!!! :thumbsup: ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
Congrats on graduating and you couldn't have picked a much better subject for your senior project! :wink:

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
Congratulations on your high school graduation. I would definitely like to see the pictures that you took.

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the soon to be graduate. You have a lot to look forward to and btw.......show us the picsssssssssssss...lol

MichiganRob

Jan 17, 2008
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Good job...Congratulations on your upcomming graduation :thumbsup:

and yes we all like to see pictures.

HH
MichiganRob

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread