Folks, A question on the right to bear arms......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
I reckon they don't want to get it

I dont think they are capable of getting it.It all flies right over their heads.What it amounts to is they dont adapt and overcome,they surrender and conform.Pitiful,pitiful,pitiful.Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

GrizLeeBear

Jan 18, 2013
Full Time In An RV
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 1500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Griz interpretated the constitution. In my world, only the US Supreme Court has the right to do that. Anybody who interprets the US constitution for themselves; regardless of how they phrase or label it, borders on sedition and treason. You put 10 different doctors in a room and you end up getting 11 different opinions. The same can be said for patriots...let us not forget how many illegitmate children our founding fathers had with slaves. They recognized thier mortality and humanity. They desired to put the control of law beyond any one person's interpretation."

Crisp

The Constitution itself gives each of us the right to interpret and challenge it. More that the right, we have the responsibility to do so. The very basis of the Constitution is that we the people can change it through amendments. Smile when you you charge me with Treason. Please do not infringe on my right to free speech. I am by birth, upbringing and natural inclination a Southern Gentleman. However, there is a limit.

GrizLeeBear

Jan 18, 2013
Full Time In An RV
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 1500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I always thought that our next war should be with Canada; not that they have anything I want, except maybe Calgary. But it would be nice to have a war with people that look like us and know the language. Not to mention that if we brought home a War Bride no one would know!

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Watch out Griz you might get a liberal for a wife:laughing9:you wont have to take her to far anyway.

tlowery04

Apr 29, 2011
Cashion Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
White Eagle II, Minelab ETrac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
if we take Canada, can we annex Mexico too? think of the law enforcement job opportunities as municipal governments are established moving southward. Canada, with its silly red coats and horses on the other hand could just lend us their parliamentary system in loo of our 2 party congress.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
if we take Canada, can we annex Mexico too? think of the law enforcement job opportunities as municipal governments are established moving southward. Canada, with its silly red coats and horses on the other hand could just lend us their parliamentary system in loo of our 2 party congress.

"Loo"... LOL! That's Brit for TOILET! LOL! Going to the Loo, now...

Last edited:
OP
OP
bill from lachine

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Rebel,

Close enough the word lieu is probably what he meant.....since I speak both French and English.....I've been known to mess them both up at times....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

Critical Recovery

Oct 31, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's MXT pro, MXT and DFX, Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think that people forget something. It's not about the object. It is about the fear of one person that that object makes another person able to object to their imposing their will.
Who is is easier to push around? A person with a gun, or an unarmed one?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I think that people forget something. It's not about the object. It is about the fear of one person that that object makes another person able to object to their imposing their will.
Who is is easier to push around? A person with a gun, or an unarmed one?

Well... that COULD be a Zen question...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crime goes down in states that have license to carry and up in states that have gun control..

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
QUOTE "In my world, only the US Supreme Court has the right to do that. Anybody who interprets the US constitution for themselves; regardless of how they phrase or label it, borders on sedition and treason"
Are you saying that the Supreme Court is not capable of being "treasonous"? They too need watching, even closer wathching than the elected. They are "appointed" by the incumbent president and usually have the mindset of that incumbent. Should the people find the Supreme Court treasonous, then they shall be replaced, no matter the method used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread