davest

Silver Member
Nov 5, 2007
somewhere between here and there, south of over th
Detector(s) used
titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
did the beach today. started out with my Titan 3000xd and then switched to the seahunter(which I'm still not that impressed with). I didn't hunt the water due to 8 ft breakers and rip tides. Amazingly enough, people were out there donating to the surfgods. Hooray for them. I got about 42 cents american, and this 10Kt gold with a blue topaz. That was right on the tide line. This storm changed the entire beach, made cuts and pulled alot of sand away. Can't wait for the waves to calm down and a low tide. :icon_sunny: The other rings were found with the Titan at a local park the past two sundays, one got hit by a mower.

Attachments

• Rings 001.jpg
    Rings 001.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 333
Upvote 0

bucketofguts

Jul 2, 2007
N.C.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT and Garrett Seahunter mark 2. Treasure Mate pinpointerer
please elaborate on your seahunters shortcomings! b

OP
OP
D

davest

Silver Member
Nov 5, 2007
somewhere between here and there, south of over th
Detector(s) used
titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
man, I don't want to have to do that again. Suffice it to say, the arm I use with my scoop is 37 times larger than the arm I use for my detector. I have dug 1/8 inch long pieces of sparkler wire 18 inches down in wet sand, and that was using the "discreet discrimination" mode. This is not a machine for the faint hearted or those that don't want to dig every little piece of metallic junque the world has to offer. Other than that, it's a great machine.

bucketofguts

Jul 2, 2007
N.C.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT and Garrett Seahunter mark 2. Treasure Mate pinpointerer
ok ....well said! it is a young mans tool without question! :thumbsup: b

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread