Food analysis?

Ohiogoldfever

Oct 15, 2020
Dayton Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Given the insane nature of our world and the even more insane amount of chemicals in our food supply I feel compelled to try and make a positive change.

I have for several years thought of building a Non profit directed at having true analysis done by a third party to help provide a trusted data base for people to reference.

Anyone paying attention the last few years can surly see the FDA is a sham. At best they comb over the data provided by the manufacture and make recommendations based on the provided information. They have proven to be negligent if not nefarious.

I doubt I am the only person who’s curious how many carcinogens they are eating on a daily basis that go unlisted. How accurate the listed ingredients are and how many are just left off the labels. I mean, NO ONE IS CHECKING!

I hope I might stumble across people who have a better understanding of where to start, who to contact, any other wisdom you may have to help me in this journey. Someone needs to start holding evil to account. Seems a good place to start.

Your thoughts are appreciated.

Bernitup

Dec 8, 2016
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Given the insane nature of our world and the even more insane amount of chemicals in our food supply I feel compelled to try and make a positive change.

I have for several years thought of building a Non profit directed at having true analysis done by a third party to help provide a trusted data base for people to reference.

Anyone paying attention the last few years can surly see the FDA is a sham. At best they comb over the data provided by the manufacture and make recommendations based on the provided information. They have proven to be negligent if not nefarious.

I doubt I am the only person who’s curious how many carcinogens they are eating on a daily basis that go unlisted. How accurate the listed ingredients are and how many are just left off the labels. I mean, NO ONE IS CHECKING!

I hope I might stumble across people who have a better understanding of where to start, who to contact, any other wisdom you may have to help me in this journey. Someone needs to start holding evil to account. Seems a good place to start.

Your thoughts are appreciated.
There is one person/business that tests for everything and specifically heavy metals… His name is Mike Adams, goes by the Health Ranger and owns an online store of the same name, CWC Labs, owns multiple websites and domains including Natural News… The guy is as legit and with integrity as one could ever be in this world. He is all about food freedom and health freedom, daily podcast, editor at Natural News and so so much more. I have followed this gentleman for many years and he is definitely qualified in everything he talks about… I totally recommend the guy, his products, his sites, podcasts, etc, you will gain some knowledge and stay up to date on current events👍🏼🇺🇸

OP
OP
O

Ohiogoldfever

Oct 15, 2020
Dayton Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is one person/business that tests for everything and specifically heavy metals… His name is Mike Adams, goes by the Health Ranger and owns an online store of the same name, CWC Labs, owns multiple websites and domains including Natural News… The guy is as legit and with integrity as one could ever be in this world. He is all about food freedom and health freedom, daily podcast, editor at Natural News and so so much more. I have followed this gentleman for many years and he is definitely qualified in everything he talks about… I totally recommend the guy, his products, his sites, podcasts, etc, you will gain some knowledge and stay up to date on current events👍🏼🇺🇸

Thank you! This is the exact kind of information I’d hoped to get in a response to this post. I’ll check him out.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions