ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1534999495.206033.jpg

Upvote 0

ToddsPoint

Gold Member
Mar 2, 2018
Todds Point, IL
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That looks like Hopewell point. What state did you find it in? I'm glad someone is finding something. This is the absolute worst time of year to find points. The crops had a great year around here and seem to be finishing up early. Hopefully harvest will end in time for some fall plowing and late winter hunting. Gary

OP
OP
shadrickhunt

shadrickhunt

Sep 12, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That looks like Hopewell point. What state did you find it in? I'm glad someone is finding something. This is the absolute worst time of year to find points. The crops had a great year around here and seem to be finishing up early. Hopefully harvest will end in time for some fall plowing and late winter hunting. Gary

Tennessee. I can’t figure out how to update my profile. I should have paid better attention when I first done it. I’m a tad west of Chattanooga in the mountains.

OP
OP
shadrickhunt

shadrickhunt

Sep 12, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That little plot has been real good to me

OP
OP
shadrickhunt

shadrickhunt

Sep 12, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like something in the kirk family of points to me its a shame it's damaged but still a good find

Sadly it looks like a new break. My disc probably the culprit. I think the Kirk family is right on.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hopefully some more rain will hit that spot might be more waiting on ya, nice find

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Nice find. Hope you can show more at some point.:icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread