Foolish Men and The BealeTreasure

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe you have broken this forum's rules about ebay. Moderators ban this leach from treasurenet. Jean Laf you sir are only leaching information from this forum to your blog site and on facebook.

Jean Laf is a charter member which means he can post links to his eBay sales...

Franklin, your are violating TN rules on attacking members and calling them names. Post by TN rules.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those were not to his Ebay sales they were to my Ebay sales and I do not like my information on Ebay spread to a forum. As for the name calling I don't remember any except for the one you quoted and for that I am sorry.
If it is to your eBay sales I will delete it.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please keep ALL political statements out of thread.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cryptography, any more personal info of another member posted will mean a LONG time out, I'm not talking weeks either, a min of 12 months at the very least.

Posting of another member's personal info is a major rule infraction and will he treated as such!

Last edited:
OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thomas Beale wrote the 1885 Beale Papers?
What about the "unknown author" who Morriss contacted during the 2nd year of the Confederate War?
Incidentally, Franklin had a lead on James Beverly Ward's diary which does exist.
...and if you were able to solve a simple cipher I created, you would be directed to the collection name that contains the diary you claim doesn't exist.
As for one's credibility being low, yours doesn't rank very high, except in your mind.

The diary you claim doesn't exist.
Were is this diary?

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
The diary you claim doesn't exist.
Were is this diary?

There is no Diary. There is an old saying

th (12).jpg

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why should ECS tell you where the diary is located, you won't tell anyone where you believe the treasure is located? I don't think you can do anything but paste cartoons.

You want Jean to tell you the real place or the fictional place were it is in trade for the fictional diary?

seankarlyle

Tenderfoot
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
help

does anyone here has a acontact on japanese government.. if who burried the gold here in loakan Baguio just beside the airport..

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
does anyone here has a acontact on japanese government.. if who burried the gold here in loakan Baguio just beside the airport..

??? Was it Thomas Chaye Beale & his DRUG "Trade"...? East India Company "rule" in the Far Eastern Trade...? Dunno...

Last edited:

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other

Have no understanding of that one. There was a Thomas Beale that went to the orient at one time and died there.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Try this link. In an 1810 census (may be wrong on the actual year as this is all from memory) there was a Thomas Beale of Kentucky, I believe, who only registered himself as being from China. There is some speculation that it was this Thomas Beale and that he actually never died in China? What is interesting in all of this is that this Thomas Beale had amassed a huge fortune only to lose it all on what can only be called one of the biggest, and most obvious, blunders in history. This blunder has caused some to question weather he actually did it on purpose or not, this wealth possibly then being funneled back into the United States? Another proposed theory is that Steven Girard had played a hand in the financial demise and ruin of this Thomas Beale and that he actually funneled all of this swindled wealth back into the United States? But this is all speculation, mind you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Beale

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Try this link. In an 1810 census (may be wrong on the actual year as this is all from memory) there was a Thomas Beale of Kentucky, I believe, who only registered himself as being from China. There is some speculation that it was this Thomas Beale and that he actually never died in China? What is interesting in all of this is that this Thomas Beale had amassed a huge fortune only to lose it all on what can only be called one of the biggest, and most obvious, blunders in history. This blunder has caused some to question weather he actually did it on purpose or not, this wealth possibly then being funneled back into the United States? Another proposed theory is that Steven Girard had played a hand in the financial demise and ruin of this Thomas Beale and that he actually funneled all of this swindled wealth back into the United States? But this is all speculation, mind you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Beale

DIFFERENT Thomas Beale...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread