For Frankn

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Daddy and I were leading one of our cows down the dirt road to 'visit' a neighbor's bull on a very hot , humid , late summer day .
Came upon a fellow hand digging potatoes in his garden . To be sociable , Daddy hollered ,
"Hey , neighbor ! How them taters rollin out ?"
Having a bad day , the overheated , flustered farmer yelled ,
"NOTHIN"S ROLLIN OUT , YOU DUMB BAXARD ! I GOT TO DIG EVERY DAMN ONE !"
Daddy shrugged his shoulders and we lead the cow on down the road .
Late in the evening we were returning from our mission . The farmer had had time to become remorseful for the rude way he had talked to us earlier in the day . As we passed he yelled out ,
"HEY , NEIGHBOR ! Where'd you get your cow bred ?"
Solomnly , Daddy handed me the lead rope to hold , walked to the back of the cow , lifted her tail ,
and pointed as he said ,
"RIGHT THERE , YOU TATER DIGGIN SOB !!!!!"

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
That was a good one!! I guess I was lazy. I had the other farmer leave the bull and just bring the sperm in a long plastic tube. He was the one with the long rubber glove!

OP
OP
truckinbutch

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Frankn said:
That was a good one!! I guess I was lazy. I had the other farmer leave the bull and just bring the sperm in a long plastic tube. He was the one with the long rubber glove!
We graduated to that sort of thing with pig farming as we got more educated and affluent . We had a feeder pig/brood sow operation .
First time a tech from WVU Ag Dept showed up to inseminate a sow it happened to belong to my 11yr old sister .
She ran screaming and crying to our Mother that she didn't want her piggies looking like that guy !
True story , not a joke .

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
truckinbutch said:
Frankn said:
We graduated to that sort of thing with pig farming as we got more educated and affluent . We had a feeder pig/brood sow operation .
First time a tech from WVU Ag Dept showed up to inseminate a sow it happened to belong to my 11yr old sister .
She ran screaming and crying to our Mother that she didn't want her piggies looking like that guy !

:laughing7: :laughing7: Truth is funnier than fiction!

Tony66

May 28, 2008
Tampa Bay Area Florida
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II
truckinbutch said:
Frankn said:

Now that's downright funny, I think I would've laughed till I couldn't breathe.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread