For jamiefind question.

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Jamiefind: About the thread where you asked this question about MDing curb strips and parks in other states: "Hi, all. I am curious as to how curb strip and park MDing is allowed in other states?" (You did forget to put the question mark though, so I put it here for you).

You should have stopped right there, said no more, but waited for 50 different answers, from someone in each of the 50 states.

After reading all the replies, I about fell off my chair laughing :laughing7:. You might as well had been in a bar room and betting a room full of drunks they cannot put a #10 wash tub squarely in any corner of the bar room, then stand back and watch the action. You would have been more entertained.

jamiefind

Oct 4, 2015
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Pro Pointer AT, wireless ear receiver, Lesche digging tool & sod cutter, Lesche T-handle HD shovel, home-built 1/4" sifter
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hahaha yep

It was fine until one such drunk in your example threatened to burn my house down! Lol

Whatever dudes.

OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hahaha yep

It was fine until one such drunk in your example threatened to burn my house down! Lol

Whatever dudes.
I am still laughing. BTW, I live in Arizona and here is my honest, straight forward, the truth and nothing but the truth so help me God, vanilla flavored answer to your question, I don't know.

Can't wait for some drunks to weigh in on this one. Any bet on who it will be? You have 49 more answers left to wait for, which hopefully will contain someone from Arizona who just happens to know.

Les.

Last edited:

jamiefind

Oct 4, 2015
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Pro Pointer AT, wireless ear receiver, Lesche digging tool & sod cutter, Lesche T-handle HD shovel, home-built 1/4" sifter
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thank you! I've learned a lot about the...nature of some of the MD'rs out there. Clearly there have been some past experiences that I don't know about that have helped to shape those...passionate reactions.

I'm just a newbie trying to figure it all out. Lord.

Gotta go. I need to go post a question on a Truther message board about whether 9/11 was an inside job....

OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thank you! I've learned a lot about the...nature of some of the MD'rs out there. Clearly there have been some past experiences that I don't know about that have helped to shape those...passionate reactions.

I'm just a newbie trying to figure it all out. Lord.

Gotta go. I need to go post a question on a Truther message board about whether 9/11 was an inside job....
Careful now.

jamiefind

Oct 4, 2015
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Oh good, I was afraid it was going to be a quiet week.

Ok that's hilarious. Lol I'm out, though, at least about all this, so maybe it will be. [emoji106]🏻

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
The subject of legalities, and/or "how skittish we should be", is a bee in some of our's bonnets :)

OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ok that's hilarious. Lol I'm out, though, at least about all this, so maybe it will be. [emoji106]
Jamiefind: If you like delving into controversial subjects in the treasure hunting world, go to the DOWSING forum of the house.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Jamiefind: If you like delving into controversial subjects in the treasure hunting world, go to the DOWSING forum of the house.

Let's NOT go there. That's why they have the separate forum for that. And if it comes up on one of the main pages, a moderator will be QUICK to move it there. ha

OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The subject of legalities, and/or "how skittish we should be", is a bee in some of our's bonnets :)
Maybe out in California men wear bonnets, but since I am a man, I don't wear bonnets. I wear a baseball cap, or no hat at all.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread