For Mastereagle - a few zipper pulls

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
Before someone thinks I am teasing him or anything like that, I did clear this with Mastereagle before posting it, using his name, dedicating this post to him, and having a little fun with it.

Since he first showed so much interest back in July about zipper pulls, I have been saving them. Prior to that, I just threw 95% of them away with the rest of the trash I have dug that day. Little did I know ;) .

He shows so much enthusiasm about detecting and loves these dang zipper pulls. I really enjoy anyone who has this kind of passion for the hobby!! It's really refreshing and inspirational. Thanks bud for adding to our fun!

Anyway, since I have been saving these damn things, I thought I might as well share them. Our detecting season is almost ending here so unless I find a zipper pull cache ;D there shouldn't be too many more to add to the "collection".

I have searched almost 100 schoolyard woodchip play areas so far this season and I find a lot of zipper pulls... I would say 3 to 15 a hunt. So brother L / Mastereagle... ENJOY!! All the things in these photos were found this summer.

Here's a pile of "common" zipper pulls.

Pulls.jpg

I also looked through my one quart ziplock baggie full of trinket pendants and discovered all these more decorative zipper pulls. Some are actually pretty cool and fun to find. My daughter says the one in the far left center row is a Louis Vuitton purse pull and some sell the pull only on eBay?? The bottom row cat one is a Baby Phat pull. And there's Micheal Jorden missing an arm.I like the WW2 bomber jacket pull. I have a second even better one somewhere but couldn't find it today for the photo. A wealth of useless knowledge huh ;D

Pulls2.jpg

While I am at it, I'll post the hair clips I have found this season since June, when someone mentioned them in a post. Before then, I also threw these out. Geez, they pile up fast.

Common clips (about 150 of them in this pile)

Hair clips.jpg

Some more fancy hair clips. It doesn't show up well in the photo, but many of these have gemstones (colored CZ's) in them.

Hair clips3.jpg

If trinkets had any value, I would be rich because I have three boxes full of them that I found this summer. Oh well, it keeps me busy I guess. That's what I get searching in all metal mode and digging it all , along with some nice keepers now and then too. :D

Have fun with it Mastereagle!

Smiles!
BDoo

Upvote 0

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice assortment BDoo. ME should be proud. ;D
Almost as good as that fart machine you posted once. ;)
-MM-

OP
OP
Boobydoo

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
Thanks bud...you mean this one ;D
One of my fave finds of the year...lol
It still works and provides lots of laughs.

Attachments

• Dr Fart.jpg
    Dr Fart.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 377
  • Dr Fart.jpg
    Dr Fart.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 379

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
I am honored that you would post something just for me. When I went to the CTH a couple of really great people gave me some cool Zipper Pulls. One (maybe two) were found near where we hunted. I really do love the things. So what if I am crazy. They are just cool to me and every time I find one I can't help but smile.

The little plane one you have is really cool. Of course they are all neat. I have one like the P with lightning bolts on it in the second picture.

I must not be hunting the right places because I only have 12-15 of the things.

Thanks again for the postBoobydoo ;D :D :)

SgtSki in MI

Oct 14, 2007
Hesperia, MI
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS & Explorer II, Fisher 1236-X2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
An interesting assorment BDoo

I never though of saving stuff like that. I mentioned on another post that I toss my trash for the season into a 5-gallon bucket in the back of my truck. usually I'm on a second bucket when it freezes again. That's usually where I put stuff like that, so it's pretty interesting that someone save it and it actually looks kinda cool when they're all grouped like you have them.

HH,
SgtSki

Natman

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2007
Hazelwood, MO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm II, White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Here's to ya!

metal18.jpg

I save them too ;D

Nat

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thats a huge pile bdoo..better get your last finds before its too late...supposed to start freezing over first week of november + the freeze warning tonight

HH
-GC

Prober

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
West Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's M6, Bullseye II, Ace250
Hey Bobby, nice collection. Sorry to say I throw 100% of those zipper pulls away, but I think of Mastereagle every time I find one. LOL I've just started throwing away those barrettes too...got some in the trinket box but most are taking their rightful place next to the pull tabs in the trash. Nice of you to post them for ME!

Mirage

Silver Member
Sep 16, 2005
Cleveland, OH
I can see that I am doing something wrong. I have only found 1 or 2 zipper pulls in my lifetime! No wonder I am not scoring Gold! ;D :D

Very impressive collection BDoo!

One of these days you will have to teach me the ways of the zipper pulls.

Bob

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
Prober said:
Hey Bobby, nice collection. Sorry to say I throw 100% of those zipper pulls away, but I think of Mastereagle every time I find one. LOL I've just started throwing away those barrettes too...got some in the trinket box but most are taking their rightful place next to the pull tabs in the trash. Nice of you to post them for ME!

I am asking that you be slapped on the hand with a ruler for this comment!!!! ;) :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread