For SteveFromMissouri

Johnny X

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2005
Jerseyville Illinois
Detector(s) used
White's Spec. XLT..... My Eyes
Hey guys, I haven't been out in forever, but I was sitting at home on Youtube watching some of SteveFromMissouri's creek hunt videos and I saw one of his recent ones and he found an amazing little bird point. that inspired me to get off my duff and get out to the field. I snagged this nice little birdy of my own. Sorry no insitu's that day. I took one with my phone but my phone is JUNK. But seriously on these cold days when everything is frozen get over to his Youtube Channel and watch some of his recorded hunts. They are fabulous. I also snapped a shot of my bird point-drill/perferator frame for your enjoyment :wink:

Thanks for the look.
and Good luck everyone.

StevenX

Attachments

• Birdy2.jpg
    Birdy2.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 295
  • Birdy.jpg
    Birdy.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 297
  • Birds and Drills.jpg
    Birds and Drills.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 291
Upvote 0

*Molly*

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2008
England.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
VERY nice, I agree Steve's videos are an inspiration. Great to watch when we can't hunt..
Steve's videos have got me off my butt a few times..lol.

Molly.

StevefromMissouri

Jun 26, 2008
Missouri
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thanks for the compliments--now I feel bad. I pulled all the videos a few days back. Been thinking about putting some back on, but I need to be a little more careful about how I video--to protect the areas that I hunt. Nice point by the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve

OP
OP
Johnny X

Johnny X

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2005
Jerseyville Illinois
Detector(s) used
Yea man you've gotta watch what you say and who you say it to (and what you video). There are point poachers everywhere. We've caught several in our fields and there have been many times where we found nothing but other people's prints. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your future video's bud.

Thanks!
StevenX

OP
OP
Johnny X

Johnny X

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2005
Jerseyville Illinois
Detector(s) used
Thanks a ton guys. Keep your eyes on the ground Clint i'm sure you'll come across one!

StevenX

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread