For Takoda!

Blacksheep

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2007
Wisconsin
Hunter had a GREAT time opening his treasure from Takoda! Thank you so very much for helping keep that smile
on Hunters face! :icon_thumleft:

Kurt, Connie & Hunter

For what its worth, your (and a few others here on TNET) generosity is greatly appreciated and if TNET had a
"member of the month" thread, you would be right on top! :wink:

(Apologies for the long delay, been rather crazy in our household the last few weeks)

Astrobouncer

Jun 21, 2009
That's awesome. Future rock hound/prospector right there.

I got interested in rocks when I was a little kid when I found a tree stump filled with Quartz crystals in my backyard. They weren't no dinky things either. 2-5 inch crystals inside that tree stump. I still got em sitting with the rest of my growing rock collection, and I still ain't found as neat a sight yet either.

strickman

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2008
Villa Rica georgia
Detector(s) used
gold bug pro,garret,whites,tesoro,bounty-hunter,,.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cool t ,that's how to get him started.

jog

Bronze Member
Nov 28, 2008
Tillamook Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT / GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice!!!! Hunter is my boys name, he will enjoy this very much. Thanks Takota! Very coooooooooool.

TAKODA

Aug 19, 2008
Alabama
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thats a day maker dude . Thank you for the video . Cool to hear 'The Man' tell'in it . ;D :wave:

Thanks man .

OP
OP
Blacksheep

Blacksheep

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2007
Wisconsin
TAKODA said:
Thats a day maker dude . Thank you for the video . Cool to hear 'The Man' tell'in it . ;D :wave:

Thanks man .

Thank you ! Hunter had such a great time with this (as did we)! We are searching for a suitable display
that is similar to the first one we put together and will try to piece together a short clip of that project.

Again, thank you for Hunters smile! :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread