curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Making me miss the beach....use to feed the gulls everyday...and run from them...they can be "needy"....as in I NEED food. ;) Nice pictures!

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great pictures, Mike. Speaking of geese; my wife and I were walking in a little park a few miles from where we lived back in Texas. There was a pond with some geese in it. They were there every time we were there. One morning, as we walked the path that bordered the pond on one side, a goose 'attacked' my wife. It kept 'pecking' her on the legs. She had on long pants, so it was just a pinch; but it really scared her. I kept 'nudging' the goose away with my knee, but it kept coming back at her; didn't try to peck me. Just about the time I decided that I was going to have to use some real force, a city park worker ran up and yelled loudly for the goose to 'get outta here'. Slowly, the goose went back to the water. We had a big laugh afterward about it.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I only see those guys around here at the dump and every now and then they check out the Walmart, Burger King & McDonald's parking lots for treasure.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I've mentioned elsewhere as a youth pinned down in a sandstorm near the Cali-Arizona border a couple days in the desert, feeding a grounded gull canned tuna. No travel for either of us a while.

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Linking fine here. Update messed driver up a while back. Following update corrected it. New update coming today. Can,t hardly wait to see what it does..
The song in your black box is Seagull, by Bad Co. .

Last edited:

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have some Crow buddy's I meet with during those winter mountain blizzards. They know me as the pork-rind guy.

Attachments

• crow.jpg
    crow.jpg
    343.8 KB · Views: 59

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions