Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Jan 17, 2007
Primary Interest:
Other
That is absolutely awesome Wayne !!!! I want to help out next year. I will be watching for your post. Thanks, Jim

rileyboy

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2010
Your photos were simply breathtaking. Thanks for sending them out to us. Wish I could have been there with you to enjoy the event. You certainly can count on me again next year for "coins for the kids". Just let me know when you need some! Love ya, Big guy. You and your friends are a class act.
rileyboy

OP
OP
E

Emperor Findus Cladius

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2004
TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision/V3 Spectra, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rileyboy said:
Your photos were simply breathtaking. Thanks for sending them out to us. Wish I could have been there with you to enjoy the event. You certainly can count on me again next year for "coins for the kids". Just let me know when you need some! Love ya, Big guy. You and your friends are a class act.
rileyboy
Thanks for the support!!! I remember the big batch you sent, it was surely appreciated. I will be posting again later in the year when we try to start accumulating again. Again, thanks rileyboy :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
E

Emperor Findus Cladius

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2004
TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision/V3 Spectra, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
brendan1414 said:
hope you threw some silver in for them :wink:
That was done a few years back, and many of the kids proceeded to put the money in the soda machine. It was decided after that to use foreign coins as it is something that cannot go into the machines, and it is something they do not normally see as all they usually see is US coinage.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions