for the love of gold

DanB

Oct 23, 2007
I picked up this property in BCC AZ last week so I can spend more time digging. The first thing I did was set the re-circulating machine up in the back yard......here are a few photos......of what I found.......a little bit of shiny flakes......cant wait to get digging deeper to find bigger flakes......

db

Attachments

• BCC new property 047.jpg
    BCC new property 047.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 543
  • BCC new property 071.jpg
    BCC new property 071.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 535
  • BCC new property 056.jpg
    BCC new property 056.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 525
  • BCC new property 055.jpg
    BCC new property 055.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 530
  • BCC new property 054.jpg
    BCC new property 054.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 528
  • BCC new property 053.jpg
    BCC new property 053.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 534
  • BCC new property 050.jpg
    BCC new property 050.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 537
  • BCC new property 049.jpg
    BCC new property 049.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 530
  • BCC new property 048.jpg
    BCC new property 048.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 517

prospectordamon

Mar 31, 2011
Detector(s) used
White's MXT/6X10 DD Coil/950 Coil
looks like some really nice property! congratulations and keep up the good work!!!

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_thumleft: Private property rules the mining world nowadays and that sweet buttery yellow oro puro sure looks nice-John :icon_thumright:

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MORNIN' DANB
:coffee2:

:coffee2:LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE A GREAT START TO PAY OFF THE MORTGAGE.
I LOVE THE SMELL OF ORO IN THE MORNIN'. GREAT LOOKIN' GOLD, AND YOU OWN THE PROPERTY... IT DOESN'T GET MUCH BETTER.

YOU MIGHT WANT TO PLANT FLOWERS EVERY WHERE YOU DIG SO YOU DON'T GO BACK OVER THE SAME HOLE NEXT YEAR... NOT TOO MANY FOLKS HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THAT. :hello2:

HAVE A GREAT DAY AND HH.

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Astrobouncer

Jun 21, 2009
Great spot man and righteous gold. Did you purchase the land because of the ancient river bed or was it just something you found on the land after you bought it?

OP
OP
DanB

DanB

Oct 23, 2007
Astrobouncer, I know the area very well, there is an old deposit left in this area.....that carry's good float gold, I waited for a river side lot to come up for sale knowing full well in advance what was expected to be found....The way I see it is all gold recovered is a rebate on the property.......with housing prices at a 40 year low......this was a no brainier purchase.....I plan on clearing this area out to build a multilevel deck and patio with amazing panoramic views......so I am sorting and separating sand and gravel....nothing like using the given materials to rebuild the yard...... the washed rock will be used in building stone retaining walls and the smaller rock will be used in the drainage areas, the washed sand will be used with concrete, the concrete is needed for the retaining walls....

here is some of the stone walls under construction.....and a view from the deck area.....

Attachments

• BCC new property 005.jpg
    BCC new property 005.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 478
  • BCC new property 016.jpg
    BCC new property 016.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 481
  • BCC new property 017.jpg
    BCC new property 017.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 488
  • BCC new property 018.jpg
    BCC new property 018.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 466
  • BCC new property 019.jpg
    BCC new property 019.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 471

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DanB,
I'd say you've just pulled off a great deal! Good thinking, good timing and no need for luck as the gold is there - way to go!! Thank you for sharing and Please keep us updated.

Regards..........63bkpkr

Hefty1

Bronze Member
Dec 5, 2010
Hey Dan
You get hit by the fly boys yet?
Looks like you be on the west side of 17 with that veiw.

Hefty

OP
OP
DanB

DanB

Oct 23, 2007
Hefty,

do you mean the military jets that come cook'in through the land scape below the canyon wall height?......yes.....you get 5-6 at a time once every few weeks......they book on through the valley hooking around the tight corners of the canyon walls.......then they are gone.....its a sight to see.....I sure would love to take a ride with one of those birds......Last week we had a B-29 lumber on through...that was a real treat.....

yes I am on the west side of the freeway..... where are you located? you know the area?

db

Hefty1

Bronze Member
Dec 5, 2010
Yup, those fly boys scare the crap out of ya!!!
I use to live in Phoenix, 8 yrs, left in 92 to come to ca sac, mine the motherload now.
I use to go just west of bcc, metal detecting, did pretty good out there to.
Those fly boys would come out of nowhere while down in those canyons, you couldnt here them coming. Just a loud bang, and they were gone.
Do they still come to town? They used to through one heck of a party once a month at the little bar on the south end of town there.

Hefty

OP
OP
DanB

DanB

Oct 23, 2007
Yea, once a month they come out to rock springs.....they throw a big BBQ, live band, and everything else.....its a lot of fun....they also hold hogs in heat the first weekend of the month .....those bikers really know how to throw a party.....one of those you gotta be there to believe its real.....

yea, I find that nugget hunting on the hill behind the house is a blast......nothing bigger than your finger nail, for nuggets.....but they are there....you have to dig a thousand bullets first....realistically there is more money in the lead you find than than there is in gold nuggets!

HH
db

neal S.

Apr 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Garrett // Garrett // Fisher Gold Bug
;D :headbang: :hello2:
COOOOOOOOOOOOOL Dan B.------ when is the house warming party???? I'll bring the beer and a shovel.
Good luck Dan B. hope all goes good and you strike it rich!!!!! Please call or e-mail when you get a chance.

HHTA
Neal S.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread