For those that think the 2nd amendment is about muskets.

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey picker
Still drinking your bath water...and the filth is still messing with your senses...please try to get some help for your strange addiction.
Gary

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey picker
Still drinking your bath water...and the filth is still messing with your senses...please try to get some help for your strange addiction.
Gary

Gary, I find your comments insulting. Please stay on topic and stop making personal attacks. Best.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gentleman, please stop the insults or I will!

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
good one bosn, it was a pleasure to watch.

XLTer

Sep 26, 2012
Western Pa.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great video Bosn . Dang , she's smart AND good lookin ................:thumbsup:

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Preach it sista! She is one smart cookie for sure.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I nominate her for attorney general, heck she would get my vote for president....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Wouldn't an attorney general who is totally unbiased and neutral on ALL subjects be a fairer and more practical choice? You now know what she's for....do you know what she's against? She may like guns but she may be strongly against the "stand your ground" and "castle" laws, which you'd only find out after she was elected. Would she still be your "darlin'" then?

mtau

Mar 21, 2013
MT
Detector(s) used
gmt
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Wouldn't an attorney general who is totally unbiased and neutral on ALL subjects be a fairer and more practical choice? You now know what she's for....do you know what she's against? She may like guns but she may be strongly against the "stand your ground" and "castle" laws, which you'd only find out after she was elected. Would she still be your "darlin'" then?
As long as she defends the Constitution of the United States, she would get my vote.

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As long as she defends the Constitution of the United States, she would get my vote.

I think they ALL say that.

I watched the video, and can't say I disagree with anything she said.

But - I have to admit I liked the scolding she gave to Chicago. :laughing7:

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Compared to what we have had since 2008 yes still my choice by a long shot......

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

XLTer

Sep 26, 2012
Western Pa.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If any of our ELECTED officials took thier OATH to OFFICE seriously , this country would'nt be in the boat it is now . I'm NOT talking about any specific political party . I'm talking honor & integrity on the values and principles our country was founded apon that has made it so great for so long . Yes , we've made many mistakes as a world leading Nation , but the basic foundation for human rights has always been a model example for humanity . In our hearts we all know THE BOOK those principles were founded apon . Straying from those principles and the leadership it creats will be our certain downfall . May God once again find this great nation suitable to bless as we have been for so long through out our brief history .

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If any of our ELECTED officials took thier OATH to OFFICE seriously , this country would'nt be in the boat it is now . I'm NOT talking about any specific political party . I'm talking honor & integrity on the values and principles our country was founded apon that has made it so great for so long . Yes , we've made many mistakes as a world leading Nation , but the basic foundation for human rights has always been a model example for humanity . In our hearts we all know THE BOOK those principles were founded apon . Straying from those principles and the leadership it creats will be our certain downfall . May God once again find this great nation suitable to bless as we have been for so long through out our brief history .

Nicely put!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread