Forest Fenn and his treasure start on Canyon road near art gallery.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The only issue with the Chase itself with my morals is the two facts about Fenn that have me erked

There is a complete investigation going on called Cereberus Action.

Forrest wazs supposedly given some sort of leg collar to wear....?? Havent found the actual posts but there is knowledge he is being used as the informant and has had to make a deal to save his shop.

The other fact is the Peace Pipe of Sitting Bull is being sold as a treasure of the conquering of the Native Americans and the sale of their goods.

What I do not understand is how he can be investigated, used as an informant, and then going online to try to rekindle his reputations, and to return good image to his work.

Anytime you own a Native American Gravesite, excavate previous troves and other troves woth the intent of being a "Collector", and also get involved in some really scary investigations knocking at your door, then go onliine advertising that you are handing out numerous troves and ancient artifacts from the Aztec and Spanish nations you are comitting a crime....

and including the rest of the online community in your coverup......to stimulate the idea that it is OK to continue this type of research???

This is the same issue that the Archs have been complaining about, and the same one they are guilty of themselves, and the fact that there have been some serious accusations being thrown around about Forrest's Chase being something of a furthering entrapment scenario......similar to the FBI's other entrapment scenarios going on shows me there is something EXTREMELY illegal going on

If you find the trove......take every piece that is an artifact and give them immediately to the proper nation's authorities, and take whatever is left in nugget, cash, and jewels for yourself....

but the treasuer chest is LOADED with illicit goods

that's fact

my father is a Princeton Grad in Anthropology.......not Archaeology, and is completly aware of the difference as am I......there is no other way to deal with these things but to return them to their rightful owner......

and to hold those accountable for their actions if they decide they "own" someones soul and then want to sell their goods......

Some Aztec dieties return to claim their Castillo's

And some Thunder Gods will bring more than thunder to defeat this lie.

Last edited:

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
???
And I thought it was just grave robbing and perpetuating a hoax.
Oh, and misreprenting the money trail.
V

BeenThereDoneThat2

Aug 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I misbehaved

Well Vor. I managed to get a second thread locked. It was more fun than a wheelbarrow full of primates tho. No disrespect for Treasure Hunter on my part.

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well Vor. I managed to get a second thread locked. It was more fun than a wheelbarrow full of primates tho. No disrespect for Treasure Hunter on my part.

But you're still standing so its not all bad.
V

BeenThereDoneThat2

Aug 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Vor.
To my minds eye, my initial take on this TOTC circus (back in June, 2013) is looking better that
it ever did. Looking like a true survivor, still standing after all this time.

To quote myself from a previous post: So then,as I wander thru my playing cards in this chase thrill game, there are some things that just will not let me be. Mysterious/mystic posts on the Fenn Chase Chat forum in early June 2013 by two "regulars"aka to some as Fenn fans,not to be confused with the possibly self appointed Fenn internet goons. Vexing posts that give one pause. Posts that seem to have just fallen off the radar "to keep the Chase fun going" was said back in June 2013.

There is a story there just waiting to be told. According to the Joker Fenn, "secrets are just
stories yet to be told." To paraphrase Paul Simon: After changes after changes, a man is more or
less the same, just older than he was and younger than he'll be. That's not unusual.
Posted 2/28/2014

themarkd

Nov 22, 2011
Detector(s) used
White's Prism V 950
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The only issue with the Chase itself with my morals is the two facts about Fenn that have me erked There is a complete investigation going on called Cereberus Action. Forrest wazs supposedly given some sort of leg collar to wear....?? Havent found the actual posts but there is knowledge he is being used as the informant and has had to make a deal to save his shop. The other fact is the Peace Pipe of Sitting Bull is being sold as a treasure of the conquering of the Native Americans and the sale of their goods. What I do not understand is how he can be investigated, used as an informant, and then going online to try to rekindle his reputations, and to return good image to his work. Anytime you own a Native American Gravesite, excavate previous troves and other troves woth the intent of being a "Collector", and also get involved in some really scary investigations knocking at your door, then go onliine advertising that you are handing out numerous troves and ancient artifacts from the Aztec and Spanish nations you are comitting a crime.... and including the rest of the online community in your coverup......to stimulate the idea that it is OK to continue this type of research??? This is the same issue that the Archs have been complaining about, and the same one they are guilty of themselves, and the fact that there have been some serious accusations being thrown around about Forrest's Chase being something of a furthering entrapment scenario......similar to the FBI's other entrapment scenarios going on shows me there is something EXTREMELY illegal going on If you find the trove......take every piece that is an artifact and give them immediately to the proper nation's authorities, and take whatever is left in nugget, cash, and jewels for yourself.... but the treasuer chest is LOADED with illicit goods that's fact my father is a Princeton Grad in Anthropology.......not Archaeology, and is completly aware of the difference as am I......there is no other way to deal with these things but to return them to their rightful owner...... and to hold those accountable for their actions if they decide they "own" someones soul and then want to sell their goods...... Some Aztec dieties return to claim their Castillo's And some Thunder Gods will bring more than thunder to defeat this lie.
Forrest is not under indictment. His artifacts were found in the 60s and/or on private property. Haven't heard of any of those other accusations but Internet rumors often appear as fact.

BeenThereDoneThat2

Aug 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Forrest is not under indictment. His artifacts were found in the 60s and/or on private property. Haven't heard of any of those other accusations but Internet rumors often appear as fact.

Spoken with the confidence of a true believer theMarkd. I do agree with you about something tho. Maybe I could be tricked into thinking that Fenn had a PHD in creative writing, but not that Fenn was an informant for the Feds. under the circumstances being discussed here.

themarkd

Nov 22, 2011
Detector(s) used
White's Prism V 950
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spoken with the confidence of a true believer theMarkd. I do agree with you about something tho. Maybe I could be tricked into thinking that Fenn had a PHD in creative writing, but not that Fenn was an informant for the Feds. under the circumstances being discussed here.
Feel free to prove otherwise. No skin off my nose.

BeenThereDoneThat2

Aug 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are only fooling yourself, as usual, theMarkd. Is "no skin off my nose" your new mantra?
I enjoyed "Its not findable" more. Just as the sun comes up and brings the dawn, you, theMarkd could be counted on to bring the "Its not findable" mantra to every gathering of the "clan" as usual.

There must be a song or a book in there somewhere. Don't you think the Markd?

themarkd

Nov 22, 2011
Detector(s) used
White's Prism V 950
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are only fooling yourself, as usual, theMarkd. Is "no skin off my nose" your new mantra? I enjoyed "Its not findable" more. Just as the sun comes up and brings the dawn, you, theMarkd could be counted on to bring the "Its not findable" mantra to every gathering of the "clan" as usual. There must be a song or a book in there somewhere. Don't you think the Markd?
I don't believe it's findable.

BeenThereDoneThat2

Aug 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The poser?

Oh it's there.

Have you considered other common definitions of the WORD FINDABLE, theMarkd?
Such as :

1) to discover or perceive after consideration:
to find something to be true or false.

2) to discover or confirm the truth of (something).

3) to uncover the true nature, identity, or intentions of (someone)

I believe we understand you now theMarkd. It all depends upon how one defines the words:

A) findable

B) It

C) There

You theMarkd appear to a a poser. Are you attempting to write a book about your TOTC Circus experience perchance?

themarkd

Nov 22, 2011
Detector(s) used
White's Prism V 950
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you considered other common definitions of the WORD FINDABLE, theMarkd? Such as : 1) to discover or perceive after consideration: to find something to be true or false. 2) to discover or confirm the truth of (something). 3) to uncover the true nature, identity, or intentions of (someone) I believe we understand you now theMarkd. It all depends upon how one defines the words: A) findable B) It C) There You theMarkd appear to a a poser. Are you attempting to write a book about your TOTC Circus experience perchance?
Understand what you'd like. I just don't happen to think Forrest's box will be found. Big area. Small box. Name calling isn't overly necessary, is it? Nope. Not writing a book at all.

BeenThereDoneThat2

Aug 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Understand what you'd like. I just don't happen to think Forrest's box will be found. Big area. Small box. Name calling isn't overly necessary, is it? Nope. Not writing a book at all.

I'll just let that go theMarkd. To quote Fenn quoting Shakespeare.
"And Shakespeare’s As You Like It, "All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players. They have their entrances and their exits, and one man in his time plays many parts".

And you drop in with your "not findable" mantra because? Because you are a believer?
Nothing wrong with that of course. Peace be with you theMarkd.

BeenThereDoneThat2

Aug 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Brer Rabbit and the Tar Baby

I have an appreciation for theMarkd's observation on the vast geographic search area as defined by Fenn in his TOTC. Back in the dark ages of August, 2013 I posted the below observation on that very subject here on TNet. So, back then, I figured that an alternate solution to Fenn's poem map needed to be examined along with the more popular geographic search. And sure enough, when I spent a little time with the illusion mind game theory, I just took off like Brer Rabbit thrown in the briar patch by Brer Fox in that old folktale, Brer Rabbit and the Tar Baby.

Post number 19 on Frankn's locked FORREST FOR THE TREES thread.
FORREST FOR THE TREES********** - Page 2

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BTDT2, calling a member a "poser" is an attack. Please post by rules..

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to my solve location last week.

Was epic......I derived some clues from the web that fit Forrest's talk about a woman being close, and in the same online posts the user WildlifeLady was basically talking about a forrest fire recently there, so

when I went to the most random area of the corner of the state.....50 miles from the nearest store and gas.......someone showed up there 15 minutes after me.......looking around the area

I am saying to my self....good thing I didnt post my second location ......cause I couldn't make it this time to the other spot, and time ran out $$$ on my journey......so If nobody tags the chest....

I am going out there first chance to the second area I spotted that holds this 'Blaze' Trail.....

and the chest.!!!

View attachment 1072173

This is an open invite to share in the discovery.....will give 20% to whoever will fund my trip there and back.........more pics too

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please try to keep thread on topic.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions