Forgive Me Father, For I Have...

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
not posted in several months...sorry. WAY too much life got in the way of my ability to go digging. I'm back in the groove now, and took Julio (my ATPro) down by the schoolyard(s) yesterday. I found a fistful of clad in the scorching heat and dry, hard ground, a few trinkets, no relics, and these two sights-for-sore-eyes...

flowerring1.jpgflowerring2.jpgflowerring3.jpg

I could tell that other detectorists had been out on the schoolyards in my absence this summer. I usually don't fret though, as I know my abilities and trust my machine to sniff out the good stuff. The little sunflower ring is marked .925 and was near the edge of a playground. The mystery ring with the clear stones is heavy for its size, 3.7 grams, and I will have it tested for gold by my jeweler. It was in the middle of a soccer field and came out of the ground shining brightly. Unfortunately, it is not marked. Even if it is just a bling ring, it is a very well made one, i.e., holes under each stone for light to refract. Thanks for looking, I hope to entertain you more with other hard-won goodies this summer. Happy Hunting to all, Sub 8-)

Upvote 23
For you, I hope it's real. That would be awesome tot lot luck.

Congratualtions on the two ring finds! :icon_thumleft:

Nicely done! 🙌

Nice to seeing you posting again Sub. Picked up right where you left off, finding the rings.

Tell Julio I said "beep beep", he will know what I mean.

Well done sir!

Maybe Titanium?
I found one a month ago from a baseball field. Pretty rings I think and they seem to be an alternative to engagement ring these days. Very strong too and durable.
Nice

Nicely done Sub,
Always good to come home with Silver.
I hope the other ring is Gold.
Congratulations on getting out.

I forgive you my son I rejoice in bringing the one sheep back that strayed away. then relish my many followers. Sin no more you have been rewarded by the Good Shepard!!!!!!!

Congrats on your two rings you found. Looking good!

Way to go Sub! I love that you named your detector Julio [emoji23]

Julio has been to school so often he has earned an honorary diploma. And, he has found enough clad to pay for his lunch money!

Nice finds. Paul Simon would be proud of Julio.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back