Forrest Fenn

augusthog

Aug 8, 2010
Colorado
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter big bud pro
It's Monday morning and I find myself in a motel in Santa Fe, NM . I've got 3 days to hike the hills to the north of town. Planning on finding areas to hike between Santa Fe and Las Vagas.
I haven't done a lot of research on this, just read the poem, which I aint getting much from.
Anyone out there, those who will never make it out here, who think they may have some idea where it might be, maybe give me some hints where YOU would look if you were in my shoes?
If I DO find it (wouldn't that be a kick?) I'll be happy to share (I aint greedy)
Open to anyones advice, help, or comments............
Thanks! :headbang:

whammy

Oct 23, 2012
Conquest New York
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision, DFX, Eagle Spectrum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just got back from there, and it's still there. Be careful out there, the rescue units were working overtime hauling people out of the mountains when we were there. Wish I had some good info for you, but all I can do is wish you luck.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi All

I just published an e-book on Forrest Fenn's treasure entitled "If you have been wise and found the blaze".

"If you have been wise and found the blaze" is a short ebook published on kindle that offers a novel idea on the concept of the "blaze" in Forrest Fenn's poem. Based on some fascinating historical legends as well as formal trail blazing conventions, the book presents a strong argument on what Forrest Fenn might have had in mind on the word 'blaze' when he crafted is poem. Without stating "where" the blaze is , the book argues on "what" the blaze is and as a consequence of that definition in what manner the chest is hidden by Fenn and why. I hope and wish it could bring some fresh idea in the search for Forest Fenn's treasure hunt. You can find it in the following link in amazon kindle .

(deleted by mod for rule violation)

Happy reading and good luck!

Jeshurun Clouds

Jeshurun, only charter members can sell hereon forum and if ad goes to a website then your required to be supporting vendor.

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
I read the poem a couple times but I don't have time to engage the riddle. Even living close to Fenn hasn't coerced me to study the problem. But saying that , when I read the other writings one thing got my attention. That was when he left his fishing gear somewhere (was it Wyoming?) and was happily surprised to find it still where he left it a year earlier.
Seems he had stumbled onto a good hiding place.
Sorry, I just noticed how old this post is. 2013.

colorado slim

Feb 7, 2016
Parker, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's simple............... Forest Fenn wants to be a legend.................. his treasure will never be found. Go back to his initial interviews............. if it's found, he will no longer be a legend.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions