*******FORREST FIRE*******

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
This thread is for the people that have doubts about the probability of the cache being hidden or have doubts that the cache can be found using the 'clues' in the poem. It is also for anyone who thinks they have figured out a 'clue' from the poem and wants to post there theory to test it.
It is definitely not for the ones that want to say they know what the 'clues' mean but won't tell. Those will be met with scorn. Be for-warned.
Frank...
Z chest.jpg

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/cache-hunting/372006-forrest-trees.html?referrerid=17698

Last edited:
OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
As you all know Forrest has written two books about a cache that he has claimed to have hidden. He claims it can be found by simply decoding his poem in his $35 book.
Many have looked for it, most in the Yellowstone Park area. It appears the presents of hot thermal vents in the park seem to bias the opinion of readers in it's favor. Forrest has added some tidbits like it is north of Santa Fe, above 5K', not in a cemetery. The poem, when read, appears to apply to many places because it lacks a starting location by definition. The official area to search is from Santa Fe north thru the Rocky Mountains. I personally, would not go out to search for a cache unless the general area is included in the clues. You always need a starting point no matter how good you are. I admit that I have not read either book for it was stated that only the poem was needed, and I have studied the poem. Just my thoughts. Frank...

Back Issues at,
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/cache-hunting/372006-forrest-trees.html?referrerid=17698

Z chest.jpg

Last edited:

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Frankn!! Just wanted to say MERRY CHRISTMAS and hope you are well!! GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Thanks Verde for the thoughts. You have a Merry Christmas and happy New Year. I am kind of taking it easy while looking for a new cache prospective.
Frank... 6 06-1 Yellowstone 119-2.jpg

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
OK, has anybody tied any of the 'clues' to a state. If so give the logic. Frank...
Slow Go-1_edited-1.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread