Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other

Jack Flynn

Oct 18, 2011
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Exact same machine except the CoRe has a beach mode. What ever you decide get a small coil to go with the machine.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keppy, how often do you get to the beach, the only difference is beach program on the CoRe...

OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
TH ..As you know i hardly ever see a salt water beach but if i do i have the Sovereign & Excalibur could be i will sell one of them to get a Nokta...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't own a Fors CoRe, I have used a loaner at beach one day and loved it, I have friend who has one and loves it and I was seriously considering buying one when I stumbled on a CTX3030 for a great price so I bought it..... I'm still considering buying Fors CoRe....

OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Let's see if they are both the same except the Cors has the beach & the Gold does not then it makes sense to get the cores ..For the Cors has more to offer than the Gold for the same price..

sycotoad

Jul 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let's see if they are both the same except the Cors has the beach & the Gold does not then it makes sense to get the cores ..For the Cors has more to offer than the Gold for the same price..

there you go ....... sorted:thumbsup:

goldkey

May 21, 2013
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Nokta/Macro Anfibio Multi / Nokta Fors Core /Ace 250 - w/ 9"x12" Coil /
Whites TRX Bullseye
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had the same debate going on when I got my Core. I'm in Florida so it was a no-brainer...get the Core. I also wanted to be able to hunt the gold field areas as I see that in my future.
I've been to Colorado a couple times before and would like to venture that way again, and possibly Arizona. With the Core I can still do what the Fors Gold can do. Either way I believe you will love the way they operate.

chriskellyco

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Sep 30, 2014
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Garrett AT Pro/Ace 350, Minelab CTX 3030/E-Trac/Excal II, White's Coinmaster GT, Nokta FORS CoRe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Call me up and we can go over some options!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions