Fort Bedford says my Equinox 600 will arrive Monday!

clv

Dec 23, 2012
santee, ca
Detector(s) used
Current Detectors; Minelab Safari, Equinox 600
TRX Pin Pointer, Fisher 1235x
Have owned; Minelab Eureka gold,
Tesoro Compadre, White's MX5, GMT, MXT Pro,
fisher cz7a pro, go fine 20, Garret Ma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's almost 9pm, on Monday (your time zone). where is the pics of you opening the box?:hello2:

OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Charging in the kitchen! Not going to waste my time or yours doing an "unboxing" video. I got hold of my buddy Joe Priante, out on Long Island, and we will shoot the "Beach Mode" video tomorrow. Then I'll move into park, woods, and permission hunts with it. By the end of next week, I'll be ready to write a review. Many thanks to Keith, at Fort Bedford Metal Detectors, for sending a great hat and set of Minelab gloves with my Equinox!

Stand By! :skullflag:

Attachments

• IMG_0333.jpg
    IMG_0333.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0332.jpg
    IMG_0332.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 92
OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Please ask Dilek to send you a multikruzer. Didn't they send you a racer to test drive previously? Would love to see some head to head with these two

Chub

Yes, I've talked with Dilek, and I should be getting the new Makro within a few weeks. I told her we should give it away here on T-Net after I review it. :headbang:

TwoYewts

Oct 29, 2013
NorthEast
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Fisher CZ-21, Makro Racer Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Please ask Dilek to send you a multikruzer. Didn't they send you a racer to test drive previously? Would love to see some head to head with these two

Chub

I second this request! :)

Tony (Michigan)

May 17, 2017
Lapeer County, Michigan
Detector(s) used
Explorer, E-trac, Muskateer, Tesoro, Deus, White's, Detech, DMC IIb, and others
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Charging in the kitchen! Not going to waste my time or yours doing an "unboxing" video. I got hold of my buddy Joe Priante, out on Long Island, and we will shoot the "Beach Mode" video tomorrow. Then I'll move into park, woods, and permission hunts with it. By the end of next week, I'll be ready to write a review. Many thanks to Keith, at Fort Bedford Metal Detectors, for sending a great hat and set of Minelab gloves with my Equinox!

Stand By! :skullflag:

Looks like you have a great plan, Terry!
I'm looking forward to seeing your report!
Can't wait to get mine. The only problem is we
have a ton of snow still on the ground so I can't
really detect anyway.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread