Forum do you go there

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
i am registered at another site and while the folks over there are very nice, i dont like the setup of the website. they also need a new server baaaad! the site is pretty slow. i like t-net myself. ;)

Digginman

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Stephens City, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Treasure Ace250 Tesoro Cibola
I love this site, it's the only one I support at this time. There are two other smaller ones that I visit. I will financially support them also. That's just me.

DM

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MORE THEN ONE FLAVOR OF ICE CREAM AND MORE THEN ONE WAY TO SKIN A CAT ALSO MORE THEN ONE WAY TO HAVE SEX ...............SO IVE HEARD ::)

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've visited other sites also. However, the people here seem to have higher IQ's and truely wish to help newbies and each other enjoy the hobby.

lumbercamp

Jun 22, 2006
I was at another site until I found this forum. Now I never visit that site anymore. It was good but not very active.

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
I used to a moderator on another forum, the best for gold mining at the time. The owner sold and it went downhill fast, I moved on and left the comp world for a family instead.... LOL! Good trade in my book. About a year and a half ago I stumbled upon this site, haven't even looked at many others outside of the commercial sites like Lost Treasure and ICMJ.

Best forum on the net! :)

laralucine

Dec 27, 2004
S.E. PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 Minelab X-Terra 50
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I look at findmall.com when I have specific questions about my detector, seems more active than the Minelab board here, but this is the only one where I "hang out". Before I got my MD, I was on a couple of bottle-digging forums....

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
I do go to a few other forums. I just go and pop my head in and say hello, make few posts and leave. TreasureNet is by far the best and the one site where I feel at home. This site is also the most genuine and the lowest in "member bashing" IMHO.

Hope it helps

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
EDDEKALB said:
MORE THEN ONE FLAVOR OF ICE CREAM AND MORE THEN ONE WAY TO SKIN A CAT ALSO MORE THEN ONE WAY TO HAVE SEX ...............SO IVE HEARD ::)

Never eat ice cream; have never taken the skin off a cat.

Yes. ;)

Hang around here when I can. ;D

all have a good un....................

kieser sousa/rip

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2006
upstate N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz-20/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hollowpointred said:
i am registered at another site and while the folks over there are very nice, i dont like the setup of the website. they also need a new server baaaad! the site is pretty slow. i like t-net myself. ;)
What he said ! Also that site is the new home of someone that seems to not like tnet at all !I wont mention no names but i will give ya'll a FREE guess. :D Just one more reason to hang out here !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread