Forum Idea

The Silver Pirate

Nov 27, 2011
Ridgeland, MS
Detector(s) used
Whites IDX, DFX, XLT, Whites Prizm IV, Tesoro DeLeon, Tesoro Outlaw
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm 28 I doubt if there are too many under 30 metal detecting single ladies out there, but sure why not.

sure thing,let me ask my wife first..........

so much for that idea......anyone got ice for my eye

I would join. TTC

And the best part is, if something bad happens to one of the T-Net daters, they can blame T-Net for it's failure to properly "vet" each and every T-Net dater! Win-win! j/k

And the best part is, if something bad happens to one of the T-Net daters, they can blame T-Net for it's failure to properly "vet" each and every T-Net dater! Win-win! j/k

Perfect reason for it to never happen....

That is very true...................And they would..........

Treasure_Hunter said:
Perfect reason for it to never happen....[/QUOTE
]

If you want I could be the mod for the singles category. I would just delete every post.

naw, naw, that ain't gonna work. You wanna get into the dating business, go for it. Stick to the old tried and true method of goin down to the local honky tonk, see what's left standin and ain't got a ride home at about 2 a.m. Approach them and say 'Howdy, I gotta metal detector.' Sorry to make light of your post cause it is a valid idea, albeit with some pitfalls due to the nature of the internet. (Sorry, but DaleGM's response just set me off)

Yeah, guess y'all are right. Was just an idea. Nevermind...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back