Found 1863 Seated Liberty Dime 1910 Barber dime old pocket knives

Dman

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2006
Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab EXPLORER SE
Contrary to popular belief, I have been doing some metal detecting in December.:hello2: Yes, business has been really good and I have been really busy. I will post a few things that I have found during the last few weeks. I have been under the weather for the past couple of days but I am feeling a great deal better now.:thumbsup: I am surprised that vol1266x has been able to find anything with out me there to show him where to dig.;D This just goes to show that a blind hog can find the occasional acorn.;D You three have slurred me enough! I am going to post my few, meager finds. Now to get down to business. Mostly I have hunted between 6:30AM and 8:00AM, before having to go to work. This is about three days per week between December 1st and December 23rd. The following finds came from around two houses in my home town. The large group of coins are mostly clad and Memorial. I did find 7 Wheat pennies dated from 1913 to 1951. I found 3 knives: 1 Old Timer, 1 Barlow, and 1 that I am not sure of. I did find 2 silver dimes: 1 is a Sitting Liberty dated 1863 and a 1910 Barber. The last picture is an assortment of odds and ends. The item to the right of the key is a buckle with an "H" on it.

Attachments

• DSC00978.JPG
    DSC00978.JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 1,278
  • DSC00977.JPG
    DSC00977.JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 1,201
  • DSC00979.JPG
    DSC00979.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 1,299
  • DSC00980.JPG
    DSC00980.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 1,222
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Dman

Dman

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2006
Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab EXPLORER SE
tsgman said:
Well I'll be, I thought you had just sold the detector, lol, here I find out you have been faithfully digging! Great find on the seated dime, that is really a cool find. Tell Brad those old house's can really have nice CW relics, I hunted them all last summer, man what a fun time we had! Congrats again on the neat finds.
Thanks Tim,
I still use your program.

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It makes me happy to read a great post by you, Dman. Those are some good finds, and a nice mid-century Seated always makes one's month.

Looks like VOL intentionally left a few things for you to keep you interested in digging. Most 1266 users just hoover it all up and into the display cases without a second thought. :wink:

Cheers,

Buckles :tongue3:

silverfreak

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Wherever Silver's Hidin'
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorers and E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet digs D. I have not been on here much lately because of the holidays.
The seated is one you won't soon forget.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread