Found $20 in Gas yesterday.

JP

Bronze Member
May 5, 2006
Florida & San Salvador, El Salvador
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett Sea Hunter II, Ace 250 (for my 12 year old son)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wife always gets on to me about looking on the ground for things. Boy was I happy I picked up that gift card in the parking lot that was just laying there. Actually I picked it up thinking I would turn it in but noticed there was no name and figuring that it was used I almost threw it away. I stopped by the Shell station and wow, it said there was $20 available. It didn't buy much gas but it was $20 that I didn't have before.

Attachments

• shell.jpg
    shell.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 826
Upvote 0

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man, FREE gas. Now THAT'S a find!!! ;D
Way to look. @@
-MM-

S

Scots Gaelic

Cool! I pick up all those cards, people throw 'em away with .99 cents and down! I just have the balances transfered to one card! It adds up to alot of free starbucks ;D

Pulltab Parson

Jan 20, 2007
Northwest PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Vaquero, White's Prizm III, White's Bulls-eye Pinpointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Any time you can get free gas, go for it!!

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find. Was that the Shell station at Perrine Ranch and Seven Springs?

OP
OP
JP

JP

Bronze Member
May 5, 2006
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett Sea Hunter II, Ace 250 (for my 12 year old son)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The gas station I stopped at was at Seven Springs and Perrine Ranch. I found the card down in St. Petersburg at the parking garage of USF.

bongo1962

Feb 4, 2007
Buick City
Is your head all knotty from watching where your going, instead of watching where your going? LOL. Mine is permanently bruised. Nice find. Bongo

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At almost$3.00 a gallon here, that is a great find.

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heh, I found a few dollars blowing around in their parking garage once while meeting up with a friend after his class was over... us college kids just don't realize how absent minded we can be while having our minds filled with other things such as girls and study info for exams. Ah well, your gain apparently... lol

Bran <><

OP
OP
JP

JP

Bronze Member
May 5, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks all for your replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread