Found 3 more Gold today W/Whites PI Pro

finderzzs

Bronze Member
May 2, 2007
Sunny South Florida
Detector(s) used
White's PI Pro Dual Field, Garrett Ace 350,
Found 3 more Gold today W/White's PI Pro

Up at 4 am, for a 2 hour drive to a new beach location, got in the water at 7am out at 11:30. I found the 1st little 14k ring with flowers all around, after only 2 minutes on my way to the water in the wet sand and thought this place must be loaded. So I worked the wet sand all the way down the beach and never got another signal. Weird how I started detecting right where that bugger was. Later while getting a serious workout from some mean waves that meant business, I found 2 other 14K bands, 1 is two-tone. 13 coins and a couple of junk bracelets. Also 3 room keys from the resort I was working in front of. Not bad since that's now 5 gold in 2 trips with my new White's PI Pro.

Attachments

• 5-07-07.jpg
    5-07-07.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 534
  • 5-7-07.jpg
    5-7-07.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 541
Upvote 0

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Found 3 more Gold today W/White's PI Pro

Well done ;D

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250

Sweeeeet! I can't wait til I find even ONE ring! hehe GRATZ

whodom

May 6, 2006

very nice on the rings...esp the "two tone"? How'd ya keep your footing to reel in the last two thru the surf? Keep sharing your good stuff. Whodom

OP
OP
finderzzs

finderzzs

Bronze Member
May 2, 2007
Sunny South Florida
Detector(s) used

Who said I kept my footing? ;D Got knocked around alot. Had to duck under some of the bigger waves, and I lost my sun glasses if anyone finds them!

whodom said:
very nice on the rings...esp the "two tone"? How'd ya keep your footing to reel in the last two thru the surf? Keep sharing your good stuff. Whodom

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Nice finds finderzzs. ;D

Born2Dtect

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2004
Hurlock, Maryland
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Finderzzs,

You are getting me real excited, I have a Surf PI Pro on the way and cannot wait until it gets here. What scoop do you use? I know you are digging deep.

Ed D.

OP
OP
finderzzs

finderzzs

Bronze Member
May 2, 2007
Sunny South Florida
Detector(s) used

I use a monster stainless steel scoop with a handle from a wheelbarrow. It's the strongest thing I could find as I've broken so many scoops. When your out fighting waves and/or the currents, you want to get the target out fast. Down side, it gets heavy. I couldn't find a pic of one on the web but Reilly's treasure shop in Florida has some nice ones. Here's the link, don't worry about the price, they pay for themselves. Aloha
http://www.rtgstore.com/rtgroyalscoops.html

Born2Dtect said:
Finderzzs,

You are getting me real excited, I have a Surf PI Pro on the way and cannot wait until it gets here. What scoop do you use? I know you are digging deep.

Ed D.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread