Found a "baggie"

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Found a "baggie"

I didn’t get much this morning but I was visited by two “big boys”. Always nice to see them about. I did manage to find an anklet but it is just not silver or gold but a cheapo. I found another cheap hoop earring and only 1 penny. But I was finding a lot of bb’s and cut-up pieces of pull tabs. These definitey are not just broken pieces but you can see it's been cut! Now if I was only finding one of these now and then I’d say well nbd but I am starting to find a lot of cut-up pieces of pulltabs. I just can’t imagine someone taking the time to cut them up into pieces! But then I can’t imagine someone throwing bb’s in the water either and I am definitely finding a bunch of these. I suspect it is another hunter that wants to discourage others from hunting but it isn’t going to do that to me. This is a place very close to home for me and since I can’t go too far away…. This is where I will hunt. But it’s a shame in my opinion. I also found a “baggie” of…….. well…… I took a picture but then threw the “baggie” away. LOL

051911.jpg

Anklet051911.jpg

Ah well I enjoyed my morning even if I didn’t get much. I hope your hunt went well and you found some "good" stuff! :wink:

Upvote 0

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Found a "baggie"

Looks like you may have thrown away $60 or more depending on quality, if it is domestic or imported and the size of the earring.......................LOL

tazz1

Apr 28, 2011
CT
Detector(s) used
Dual Field
Sand Shark
E trac
Excal 2
Sov GT
Tek G2
Tejon

Jack Straw said:
that bag is worth more than the bracelet if it where 925.

That depends on if its got seeds or not.......so im told :wink:

Jack Straw

Jun 24, 2010
PA/UT
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT

nope. if its good herb the seeds have a value as well....er so im told :happy2:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Best way to destroy it is to burn it a little at a time..... ;D

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Yeah Baby!

Attachments

• hmgh.jpg
    hmgh.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 1,464

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

yall know way to much about the green stuff! ::) i can just picture mumszie trying to sell it to someone :laughing7:

mumszie, if you can find the cut up tabs and bb's you know your not missing much!!!!!! try and get us some pics of the big boys.

Lorrain.

Apr 29, 2011
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT & Minelab Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Love your posts, Mumszie! :hello:

Good luck on your next time out there.

Lorraine

search and recovery

May 6, 2011
Halifax, N.C.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Whites Surfmaster Dual Field, Fisher CZ 6a,Teknetics G2,Deeptech Vista Gold, Tosoro Sand Shark, Minelab Sovereign GT, Sunspot sand scoop

I didn't know a detector could pick up a baggie.... :dontknow:. ...LOL!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

:laughing9: I can just picture all the smokers going"AHHHHHHh NO! She threw it out!!!!" as they get to the bottom of her post, WTG Mumzie, didn't know that could be picked up by detectors!!!!! :icon_scratch: :dontknow: Red :tongue3:

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2009
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Glad you got rid of it, hate to see you on the local news smoking it.

tazz1

Apr 28, 2011
CT
Detector(s) used
Dual Field
Sand Shark
E trac
Excal 2
Sov GT
Tek G2
Tejon

Jack Straw said:

Nope, if its high grade you're most likely not gonna find seeds. Looks like schwag

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

tazz1 said:
Jack Straw said:

Nope, if its high grade you're most likely not gonna find seeds. Looks like schwag

Not true, Kona Gold from Hawai, Thai Sticks from Thailand, Mexico's Acapulco Gold and Columbian Red Bud all had seeds in the buds,......Or so I was told..... :laughing7:

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim

congrats on the silver mumszie. As for the other stuff....you are doing your good deed for the day by throwing it away.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Well, I'm a dumb cat, I didn't "catch on" as far as the "baggie" went, for quite a ways! ???
I was thinking it was Mother Goose and Grimm pinata poo?! :icon_scratch:

I found crack in a film canister on a lifeguard stand with a watch. I wiped my fingerprints off the film canister, and sat it back where I found it. A man was running towards me, saying his "friend" forgot his watch. I told him, he forgot something else, he'd probably be needing soon too.
Hubby said I shoulda thrown it out in the sand, I just wanted to get AWAY from it!

Keep finding the "good stuff" honey, I mean the gold and silver! ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread