Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool Find.

T

TreasureTales

Hmmm, I know your name is Steve and you live in Wisconsin. I also know your house has a basement. That's not much to go on, but a few more posts and I'll learn more about you. So maybe talking about your stash at home isn't such a good idea?

Just trying to make TNetters aware that there are people who may be reading our threads with less than good intentions in mind. My home was burglarized several years ago. The only thing I can attribute to it was that I had been talking about treasure hunting to some coworkers who may have unintentionally exposed me to the burglar. Most burglaries, btw, are done by people we have met. Or so said the police when they came to investigate.

Glad you have a nice stash, but sad to see you are potentially making yourself a target for victimization.

I know, I'm putting a damper on his excitement. Sorry!

Night Stalker

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2004
Florida
Detector(s) used
Omega 8000 & Tesoro Cortes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, that's some find! I'd sure like to run across something like that while cleaning up my piles of organized junk!

Thanks for sharing / NS

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice re-find's diehard...What year is the certificate so I can tell treasuretales....Give me a break.Thank's for sharing and HH!!

T

TreasureTales

Steve, I read some of the bottle digging stories on your website. VERY EXCITING!

OP
OP
dieharddigger

dieharddigger

Dec 1, 2006
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
White's XLT/E-Trac
Thanks for the comments everyone. I was hoping to find a Franklin metal detecting,and here I had one all the time! Thanks TT,Yes bottle digging is awesome! I like it better than detecting,but not by much. LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread