found a collection

And also
1959d x2
1960d
1962d
1964d
All Au/unc

ForumRunner_20121202_221644.png

Nice, always save wheats homie. don't worry about copper ones (the one's after the wheat's and before the zinc's I mean) , waste of time, saving all them.

50cent said:
Nice, always save wheats homie. don't worry about copper ones (the one's after the wheat's and before the zinc's I mean) , waste of time, saving all them.

I keep every wheat I find unless its nasty. I don't care much about copper anyway lol

I used to not care saving the copper, until I had a guy on Ebay tell me he would buy them by the pound. Plus its a good way for me to stash money and forgot about it

How much do you get per pound?

About 6 months ago, I was getting about 80-90 dollars for 5000 pennies, after fees, I was getting about 75 bucks for 50 bucks worth of coins...it wasnt alot, but It paid for my Silver habit..lol... I know its not alot of money, but when I get 500 dollars in Dimes and find 4 bucks worth of Silver...it makes my day...it all adds up

here is a guy doing it now...he was sorta my competition

1500 Copper Pennies All Pre 1982 Copper Bullion Scrap Poor Mans Gold | eBay

nice to see some copper finds. I think the collectibles are quite interesting. the 1919 would be one of my oldest, if not the oldest. Great find!

hokiemojo said:
nice to see some copper finds. I think the collectibles are quite interesting. the 1919 would be one of my oldest, if not the oldest. Great find!

My oldest is a 1911. Working at a gas station helps a lot I've almost finished my Whitman wheats and pre 60 nicks

Found two more unc 1956d wheaties ill post a pic later

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back