found a forighn silver ring today

Mojohand

Oct 18, 2008
rockwood mi
Detector(s) used
Fisher f-70,minelab quattro, garrett ace250
today we went out for a hunt at a school today and cash was flying out of the ground which is good but it still wasnt a good day yet because we usually find somthing good at the school so wasnt going to leave empty handed since before this hunt we always came out with a goodie and since all i was finding with my garret was clad i pulled out my quattro and my first sighnal was a deep pop can i thought i might not come out with something good but then i got a good 37 sighnal and thought it mightve been another deep pop can but i looked at the bottom of the screen and it said there was silver in the hole so i popped out the plug and the detector said it was in the plug so i kept on looking in the plug until i seen a sparkle and pulled out a shiny ring except theres writting all over it except the writings in a different language so i have no clue what it says i put pics below but burry

Attachments

• 100_0142.jpg
    100_0142.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 146
  • 100_0146.jpg
    100_0146.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 153

Mich. Wolverine

Dec 12, 2008
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266
It's the ring from Lord of the Rings trilogy (The elfin language). Now you can tell everyone you have the precious. L.O.L.

Wolverine.

OP
OP
Mojohand

Mojohand

Oct 18, 2008
rockwood mi
Detector(s) used
Fisher f-70,minelab quattro, garrett ace250
thanks for the info but how did you know that , i never would ve guessed

Mich. Wolverine

Dec 12, 2008
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266
Mojohand said:
thanks for the info but how did you know that , i never would ve guessed
If you have never seen the movies the storyline revolves around the ring. I guess I'm not the only one that has seen them. ;D

Wolverine.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread