Found a little silver today

drewan29

Apr 2, 2010
Toivola,MI
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II 1000 Ace 250 Whites Prizm 3
The kids wanted to go to beach today so who was I to say no . We piled into the van and off we went. The first beach was a bust a QNP and a junk ring you see in the pan. I think my kids may have nightmares though there was a women there that well ... lets put it this you now how fat guys shouldn't wear speedo's? well she was wearing shorts on bottom and a bikini top on top and had to be around 400 lbs. I'll leave it at that.
Left there because it was sanded in pretty bad one part that I hunt there is usally chest high now it's thigh high. We went to the swim area were I found the merc and finished out ther with a little Silver necklace piece almost didn't dig it cause it was a wavy tone but due to bordom I did and was happy I did also included the 1935 s merc I found in my truck bed from another hunt some how it stayed in my scoop for 3 hrs and then in the van to my truck bouncing down the road.lol
Thanks for looking
HH-drewan

Attachments

• finds 005.JPG
    finds 005.JPG
    444.3 KB · Views: 394
  • finds 006.JPG
    finds 006.JPG
    269.7 KB · Views: 388
  • finds 003.JPG
    finds 003.JPG
    454.8 KB · Views: 389
Upvote 0

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Drewan! :notworthy: Way to go! :headbang: Sorry about the kid's bad dreams :laughing7:

Lorrain.

Apr 29, 2011
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT & Minelab Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice silver finds , Drewan29 :hello2:

L

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread