DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
001.JPG 009.JPG 014.JPG 017.JPG Went to the new permission for about four hours this evening.Was mostly finding odds and ends.Found a couple flat buttons and what I think is a bent Indian penny.Came to a spot where there was allot of iron signals so I dug some of them to see what they where.Some where old square nails so I hung around the area for a while and turned up the script I.I am thinking maybe a very temporary or just a over night camp but not sure.The button has a couple pushes on the face but over all not to bad of shape.Thanks for looking.

Upvote 9

richeysd76

Oct 28, 2013
spotsylvania
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, Garrett at pro, fisher f4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find on the script i , although I think you might have stole my spot lol, any chance you were in a field in front of a church

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's a great button. Hope your site produces some more nice relics like that one.

OP
OP
DigIron2

DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find on the script i , although I think you might have stole my spot lol, any chance you were in a field in front of a church
There's allot of churches in the world,you live in Spotsy?

OP
OP
DigIron2

DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a great button. Hope your site produces some more nice relics like that one.
Thanks OldDude.It was a lucky find.Far few and in between around here anymore.

richeysd76

Oct 28, 2013
spotsylvania
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep live off of post oak rd, spoke to you before on tnet. Was just wondering because when I was getting my kids off the bus seen a guy detecting at a spot I've been to before. Just curious not trying to be to nosey. Didn't want to say the church though trying to keep it hush hush

OP
OP
DigIron2

DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
oh ok,I remember Talking to you awhile back now,said you where local.Yeah that was me.Just so you know I am not out there to step on any ones toe's.Actually I have never seen anyone hunting out there before,but I don't go by that way too often either.Shoot, its a big field man,If you have time and see me out there sometime grab your machine and lets do some hunting.I was wondering why someone would assume it was me :laughing7:Had me scratching my head for awhile there.

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Small world.
Nice button.

richeysd76

Oct 28, 2013
spotsylvania
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
oh ok,I remember Talking to you awhile back now,said you where local.Yeah that was me.Just so you know I am not out there to step on any ones toe's.Actually I have never seen anyone hunting out there before,but I don't go by that way too often either.Shoot, its a big field man,If you have time and see me out there sometime grab your machine and lets do some hunting.I was wondering why someone would assume it was me :laughing7:Had me scratching my head for awhile there.[/QUOTE
Not stepping on my toes, I was supposed to hit it couple weeks ago decided to go somewhere else, but I know a few good finds have came out of that field, maybe next time I see you I'll stop,share some info. Good luck

DFW_THer

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2008
Coinslaughtersville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett Carrot Glued To A Stick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was hoping for a show-down. Looks like we're all friends here so I'll just move along...

Haha j/k

Nice finds!

GL & HH

parsonwalker

Bronze Member
Feb 16, 2013
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Modified GI Mine Detector (In the 60s)
Metrotech (In the 70s)
Tesoro Tejon (Now!)
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Would LOVE to dig a button like that someday! NICE.

OP
OP
DigIron2

DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would LOVE to dig a button like that someday! NICE.
Thanks,It really surprised me to see it pop up.What part of Va are you from?just wondering if you are a neighbor too.Like Treble said, it is a small world.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions