found a silver pendant,some other goodies

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
this morning i went to a school soccer field. the best find of the day was a silver pendant in the shape of a bulldog that is marked .925 . here is the other stuff;
1-1957D WHEAT CENT
5-QUARTERS
24-DIMES
8- NICKELS
15- MEMORIAL PENNIES
1-PART OF A MILITARY MEDAL (a brass bar pin with red white and blue fabric remnants still attached)
1-ITALIAN COIN
2-PRESIDENTIAL TOKENS ......someone else found one of these on here a while back.on the front there is the prez (1 is adams the other is jackson)at the top it reads "president usa" has the dates when the guy was in office and his name under the picture of him. on the back it says president coin with a number (probably which prez he was) and an eagle. im gonna have to try to find the post where somebody else found one of these. thanks for looking!

Upvote 0
W

whites6000inPa

That was a nice productive hunt! The place must have not been hunted recently to get a half a roll of dimes. I was able to do that at a modern middle school I hadn't swept the coil over for 12 years.

Wyatt

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds good,

got pics??

HH

Lonewolfe

OP
OP
hollowpointred

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
lonewolfe said:
Sounds good,

got pics??

HH

Lonewolfe

sorry lonewolf........at the moment i have no way to post pics :( this dinasaur of a computer can barely keep me online long enough to describe my finds..................someday.

Gigisdiamonds

Mar 18, 2005
Kansas
Sounds like you had a great day and some super finds!!! Sorry no pics, yet but glad your online with us at least! Who knows...some person on here found a new Sony digi cam recently! Or maybe you'll find a cache and get a new computer out of it ... lol ;D ::) ??? Ya just never know!
Thanks for sharing your finds with us!
HH
Gigi

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
hollow, looks like you had a pretty good day yourself. Keep 'em comin' and before long you'll have a new puter and cam to boot. HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread