Found A Site With Land Owner Information for Mississippi

Sep 14, 2017
Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ProPointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As I was looking for a way to find land owner information on a few old homesites I was interested in, I came upon this website: https://atlas.geoportalmaps.com/

It has a list of different counties in Mississippi and even Louisiana. I'm not sure it has every county available though. You can use the Layers tab to turn an aerial map from 2012 and view the street names. Oh and you can find out who owns the land that you're interested in. Can't forget that. Anyways, I hope you guys and gals find this useful.

Last edited:

45th_Johnny

Jul 14, 2017
Mississippi
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All, I went to the site, but there is no way to register for it, and not all are view-able.

OP
OP
AllmetalDetectorist
Sep 14, 2017
Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ProPointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All, I went to the site, but there is no way to register for it, and not all are view-able.

Yeah Johnny, I think for the links with a lock next to them you have to register for an account. The links without them are readily available. Unfortunately for me, they don't have one for Pearl River County. At least the one for Hancock County is viewable.

Brewertown

Greenie
Feb 5, 2017
Wayne/Greene County Line
Detector(s) used
We have an Ace 350 and an Ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is an app you can download for Apple phone. Not sure about other phones. It is called onX hunt. You can register for a free trial for 7 days. You can drive anywhere you want and it pulls up a satellite view map and has the land lines laid out and has the property owners listed. Works in town and the country. This has been very handy for us. I think it is $100 for a year's subscription but I was told if you just use a different email after 7 days that you can get another free trial. We downloaded it a few weeks ago and it is actually still letting us use it for free with no change in email. I hope this is helpful for someone. Happy hunting!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread