Found and Lost

L

loganscott

I went out to the fairgrounds with my brother the other day, older brother, Terry. We had some fun getting some clad, nothing really good. But, in the end, it was a good time. That night, my brother suffered from a massive heart attack. He died on the way to the hospital. Everyone needs to remember that the best treasure that you will find in this hobby is the guy that goes hunting with you. They are valuable beyond all else, and irreplaceable. Keep us in your prayers.
Jess Graham

Upvote 0

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Jess
What a wonderful memory you have of hunting with your brother that day. Its so hard to lose someone you love. Our prayers are with you and your family.

DigMO

Sep 29, 2006
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX,Whites 6000 Di PRO SL
Jess,
I am so very sorry to hear about your loss.My oldest brother is also my hunting partner and I truly treasure the time I spend with him.Please know that you and your family are in our prayers.

Blind.In.Texas

Bronze Member
Sep 1, 2006
Lone Star State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
loganscott said:
I went out to the fairgrounds with my brother the other day, older brother, Terry. We had some fun getting some clad, nothing really good. But, in the end, it was a good time. That night, my brother suffered from a massive heart attack. He died on the way to the hospital. Everyone needs to remember that the best treasure that you will find in this hobby is the guy that goes hunting with you. They are valuable beyond all else, and irreplaceable. Keep us in your prayers.
Jess Graham
I am terribly sorry to hear of your loss. I will avoid the usual condolences and say this. He is still your treasure, but, he is NOT lost. It is just hat someone else is keeping it safe for you right now. The one key you can not lose is meeting him on the other side. Peace and grace.

T

TreasureTales

My motto is "treasure each day" and you and your brother did. That's all any of us can do. Sorry for your loss, but happy about your times together.

Born2Dtect

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2004
Hurlock, Maryland
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jess,

I am sorry to hear of your loss. You are so right about a hunting partner. I would love to find a good one. I will say a prayer for you and your family.
Ed D.

SafariDream

Oct 27, 2006
Portugal
Detector(s) used
GTI 1500
Hi Jess
My most sincere condolences to you and your family. I know its a dificult moment in your life but i know the love you have will never be lost nor the memories.
My heart goes out to you

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow Jess,not sure what to say other then keep your chin up and we will say some prayers for you and your family. Very sorry for your loss. :'(

Karma Guy

Nov 12, 2006
Kirkland, Wa
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Jess, Sorry to hear about your loss and thanks for the reminder of what's really important in this world. Sounds like both of you enjoyed hunting together and although words can't replace your brother, know that we share a small part of your loss.

Carpe' Diam (Sieze the day)

mountainplayer

Oct 10, 2006
Way Northern California
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 & Minelab EX2
Jess,

I am so very sorry to read about your brother. I am very close to my own brother, and I can only imagine the pain that you are experiencing.

My wife lost her older brother to a heart attack last year. He was 45 years old, and it happened suddenly and with no prior health conditions. While my wife will ALWAYS miss her brother, one of the things that keeps both of us going is that we know that death isn't the end, and that we'll see him again some day. I pray that someday soon, you too can derive the same comfort.

You and your family are in my prayers.

MP

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jess,

Very sorry to hear......"Live each day like it is your last, never go to bed angry, we never know when it is our last night".

Again so very sorry to hear of your loss, my best to you and your family.

ramjet2187

Nov 29, 2005
North Central Tennessee
Detector(s) used
MXT
Jess, I'm saddened by your loss, but try to remember that he's never 'gone' as long as you remember. How fortunate you are to have shared 'one last hunt' together.

Keep strong, and remember your TNet family is always here.

Roger

Green1

Silver Member
Mar 20, 2006
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Mxt 6x10 coil Massachusetts
i'm not good at this,, but all the best from me and mine to you and yours,,

mobrigade

Feb 23, 2005
Missouri
My Dad is 57, I hunt with him EVERY weekend....I don't know what I'd do if something happened to him...sorry for the loss.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread