found and returned

longsocks

Oct 17, 2005
Wisconsin -south of milwaukee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 --- FISHER F - 70 Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was at a tot lot the other day, and found a 4 gig jump drive.. I brought it home opened it to see what was on it and there was lots of info about a design of a house .. Of one of the pdf files i found a name, and tried to locate them in the phone book, but there was a zillion names like that.. I took a chance and googled the name, it turned out to be a 20 yr old college student that lost it and was his college work.. when i googled his name it turned up on my space, so I made contact with him . He was real surprised I found it and I made arrangements to get it to him, which I did.. He got to turn in his work little late but better than never ... so all turned out well..

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good job. It'll come back to ya. I found a cell phone at the beach once buried under the sand and it still worked. Long story short it got back to it's rightful owner too. :thumbsup:

TommNJ

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2008
NW NJ
Detector(s) used
White's IDX Pro, Garrett AT Pro
Good Job on the return !! :icon_thumright:

TommNJ

dpitt8

May 2, 2008
wa
diggummup said:
Good job. It'll come back to ya. I found a cell phone at the beach once buried under the sand and it still worked. Long story short it got back to it's rightful owner too. :thumbsup:

must have been buried in dry sand the whole time to still work

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions