Found Another Little Silver

washingtonian

Gold Member
Sep 26, 2005
Puget Sound
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Whites DFX
Hey folks!

Been busy with work and social commitments lately so I haven’t been able to get out much. I returned to my permission from last week and had a surprisingly similar day to the last time I was there. Last Thursday I found a Rosie, 7 wheats and a tax token at this site. Today I found a 56-D Rosie, 4 Wheats and a tax token.

Not sure if I’ll have more time to get out in the next week. Maybe not until the first week of February. Hoping to get back to my 1886 permission then.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1548306670.873915.jpg

Good luck out there and happy hunting!
-W

Upvote 31
Nice hunt were still frozen here 8 inches of snow mon and minus 9 degrees tues and wed rrrrrrrrr wind chill minus 30 Im guessing I love tokens as much as silver good job your gonna kill it this year so am I if I can get out any time soon I hope your Brothers doing better he needs to catch up to you lol Tommy

Nice hunt were still frozen here 8 inches of snow mon and minus 9 degrees tues and wed rrrrrrrrr wind chill minus 30 Im guessing I love tokens as much as silver good job your gonna kill it this year so am I if I can get out any time soon I hope your Brothers doing better he needs to catch up to you lol Tommy

Haha thanks Tommy! I’ll tell him TNet is clamoring for him to get out again :)

Nice finds, congratulations! :occasion14:

Hi, nice finds Congrats:icon_thumright:

Gotta love digging Silver. As purdy as the day it was lost. Congrats!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back