Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well as some of you had seen last week, I tried CRHing for the first time, I picked up 510$ of halves, and found 70 40%, and 23 90% with 5 franklins, and 2 walking liberties...

Since then its been pretty slow finding silver, went through 900$ in dimes and found 3 rosies, and another 1500$ or so of halves and didnt find any...

Today I went back to a bank that I got 100$ from yesterday, but didnt have cash to pick up the other 190$ they had in stock..

Every single one of these rolls were all same date rolls, 1978, 72, 71 etc etc...

Found 1 roll that was all silver, 1968 roll... How frickin sweet!!

Ill try pics again, but didnt have much luck last time

Ill have to go back to my first thread and thank the guy who told me to branch out from my first major score... it was about 20 minutes apart, but very close to me, so it worked out... need to keep moving though, as most of these banks in this area only have Halves on hand if customers bring them in

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Infowarrior

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ForumRunner_20121019_142117.png

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dude you need to hit your area hard.. for miles around, stop at every bank you can.. Every bank that I check within a 25 mile radius has numerous people checking for halves daily.. It seriously blows my mind that there are still banks around that don't have people checking for halves.. My area is so over hunted its not even funny..

Weaselbrott

Aug 12, 2012
Eastern Seaboard
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter- Quick Silver (I know, I am a novice, give me a break! :P)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice one dude! Looks like you are having some sweet luck tapping into that vein. I could never be jealous of your finds after seeing Dr. Paul as your avatar! Happy hunting!

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice dude sounds like u have a great area. Hit it hard bro! Buy some boxes too. Might be some unsearched boxes piled up in the vaults there.

Congrats on yer finds!

Local_coins

Nov 24, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ColonialCravings said:
Dude you need to hit your area hard.. for miles around, stop at every bank you can.. Every bank that I check within a 25 mile radius has numerous people checking for halves daily.. It seriously blows my mind that there are still banks around that don't have people checking for halves.. My area is so over hunted its not even funny..

Omg. Me too.

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet

theproph

Oct 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im hoping I have a good score sometime because every single bank I have gone to in my area have no idea what Im doing. I get super weird looks everytime I ask for a couple hundred in dimes and halves. The couple banks Ive talked to about buying bags from the coin sorter say Im the first one to ever ask. Im in virgin territory. In one week Ive found 6 Roosevelt dimes and 1 90% half.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread