Just dumped $500.00 (50,000) pennies

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
Well after running into issues at my bank and them closing my account on November 16th, I decided to bring them coins since they couldn't ever give me any. I brought in bags and bags of pennies I have searched over the past two weeks. Got 5 IHC's including a VF 1901, over 400 wheats, including a 1909 P Type 2, and lots of copper, havent weighed it yet. Well I just got back and had no issues dumping the coin. I had to pay a total of $5 to do it as they charge $1 per $100 ran. They had to change 11 bags. Took a little over 20 minutes.

P.S. Anyone planning to insult me, start things with me, or just be a nuisance please don't reply. Thanks

HH
MrSchulz

Upvote 0

gunner45

May 12, 2012
Bedford PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
MrSchulz said:
Well after running into issues at my bank and them closing my account on November 16th, I decided to bring them coins since they couldn't ever give me any. I brought in bags and bags of pennies I have searched over the past two weeks. Got 5 IHC's including a VF 1901, over 400 wheats, including a 1909 P Type 2, and lots of copper, havent weighed it yet. Well I just got back and had no issues dumping the coin. I had to pay a total of $5 to do it as they charge $1 per $100 ran. They had to change 11 bags. Took a little over 20 minutes.

P.S. Anyone planning to insult me, start things with me, or just be a nuisance please don't reply. Thanks

HH
MrSchulz

Now that's what I call a mega dump!

kam50

Mar 7, 2009
Canton,Ohio
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2 Garrett Pro pointer
Minelab X-Terra 305 Garrett pro pointer(Fake one got ripped off!)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's the way to do it:headbang:

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Insult you?.........everyone should bow down before you. :notworthy:Good job, you just destroyed there whole little plan of stopping you by hitting you fees... I just got hit today with fees as well. Ok, that's fine but I hope you got a good plan with no holes in it because if I have to pay a fee YOU BETTER BELIEV I WILL MAKE THE MOST OUT OF IT. You just demonstrated a perfect example.
My pickup bank wants to charge .15 cents a roll for ordered coin. That pretty much shuts me down on halves at that branch but they also told me it only applies to orders coin and get this....." There is no fee to deposit coin"..LOL.
I need this branch because of its location close to my house so I will make use of it one way or the other. They are so dumb doing this fee crap......before they had to carry 2 nice neat boxs from the vault to the counter once a week. Now I'm gonna be coming in taking all there dimes and quarters AND dumping my other pickups.....this will probably spread to my other pick up branches though...in which case I will have to entirely switch to another pickup bank but I will dump on them instead of picking up and they will wish it was back the other way around.

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
It is called a dump for a reason. I am chuckling to myself right now. I have to say the bank asked for it.... LOL

Golden Silver

GarouLady

Sep 6, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
Other
Revenge is a dish best served cold. Or for CRHrs dump a whole mess of coins if they stiff you. Our credit union cuts us off at 200 a day. Nice work!!

Hugs and Smiles,
Garoulady

OP
OP
MrSchulz

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
I plan to up it as close to $1000 as I can. I have full access to the bank until the 16th. I plan to take in $1000 in cents on the 16th about 10 minutes before closing. Right to the teller who started this.

OP
OP
MrSchulz

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Also

The reason I was asking if you were going to insult me not to reply, because when I posted about my account being closed, it caused a giant up roar.

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The next time you dump at that bank, take about 6-8 Dulcolax an hour before. And make it the day after Thanksgiving!!

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other

HH
MrSchulz

nice homie!

OP
OP
MrSchulz

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Dumped $200 in Nickels and $100 in Cents today at the same teller. Didn't say one word to me other than would you "Do you want this deposited or cash back?"

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dumped $200 in Nickels and $100 in Cents today at the same teller. Didn't say one word to me other than would you "Do you want this deposited or cash back?"

.......CASHBACK , DUH , LOL GOOD JOB,!

Local_coins

Nov 24, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Deposited - oh wait, you closed my account. Cash money, see you tomorrow!

OP
OP
MrSchulz

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Thats it? Dump $500 in cents everyday and make her do it.

And post the brach # so every hunter in Iowa knows to take bring a dump on her.

Sounds great to me. Only reason I didn't do $500 is because, well I can't go through 50,000 in one day, and I like dumping every day. I plan to do atleast $300 in coin every day, then on the last day go with the grand finale.

OP
OP
MrSchulz

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
The grand finale, from my estimates might be closer to 150,000 pennies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread