Found by relic hunters .. what a terrible find!

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I think I need another :coffee2:as I read that article 3 times and I can't see a reference to relic hunters finding his remains.:dontknow:
I'm sure your reference is correct.
It's only the law of averages that detectorists/relic hunters and the like find remains, being out and about in he bush looking for things.

hollARDog

Jun 18, 2022
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here ya go buddy.....
I think I need another :coffee2:as I read that article 3 times and I can't see a reference to relic hunters finding his remains.:dontknow:
I'm sure your reference is correct.
It's only the law of averages that detectorists/relic hunters and the like find remains, being out and about in he bush looking for things.
Winoker's body was found on Monday afternoon by a group of people "searching for artifacts" in the wooded area off Apalachee Parkway, which is bordered by a series of strip malls on its south side and residential housing on its other sides. It's well within the radius of the area police told his widow that they'd searched last year.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Here ya go buddy.....

Winoker's body was found on Monday afternoon by a group of people "searching for artifacts" in the wooded area off Apalachee Parkway, which is bordered by a series of strip malls on its south side and residential housing on its other sides. It's well within the radius of the area police told his widow that they'd searched last year.
I'm going with the Max look of confusion here.
20200920_205846.jpg

hollARDog

Jun 18, 2022
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HEY OVER HERE....READ THE ARTICLE POSTED FROM ABOVE, I CAN NOT HOLD YOUR HAND🤠

I woke up with only enough coffee for 1.5 cups and you made me spit it out🤣😂😂🤣😂

Okok.....read the article, scroll down,says continue reading story,click that, continue reading🤘

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
And thts some funny fast acting meme making skills ya got there🤘💪👍
Not everyone gets the Max look-consider yourself in the elite status group. :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread