Found CHINA in an abandoned ghost town building.

history hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 12, 2007
Menasha WI.
Detector(s) used
Nox 800 AT Max, Mine lab se pro/ Teknetics 7500 / teknetics 8000 / fisher m-scope (aquanut) 1280x/2ea compass relic magnum 6 /compass yukon 77b (professional) /compass yukon 71b
Went to an old ghost town today and saw an old falling down store building. I looked inside and sitting on a tipped over cabinet on the rotted floor was three china plates and one cup. I don't know how old they are, but at least I got them out before the roof fell in on them! The old coins never showed themselves, so I was happy with the plates. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• phpXxUXb0PM.jpg
    phpXxUXb0PM.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 339
  • phpbL0YqoPM.jpg
    phpbL0YqoPM.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 328
  • phpiptRiSPM.jpg
    phpiptRiSPM.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 330
  • phppKSZU5PM.jpg
    phppKSZU5PM.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 338
  • phppFrLfgPM.jpg
    phppFrLfgPM.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 359
Upvote 1

California Girl

Dec 19, 2011
California
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo, White's Mxt Pro & GMT, Gold Master ll.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, you took a chance getting those out of there without the roof falling down on you. Be careful. Very nice china though. Keep up the hunt.

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi HH & CG,
It is odd how some interesting things are left in old buildings. When Frank's Tannery in Redwood City Calif. was getting ready for demolition I happend into one of the buildings to find this old steamer trunk sitting in the middle of the floor, nobody wanted it. Had all sorts of misc. items, one was a Bicentennial brochure that was helpful with detector coin shooting. Old buildings are kinda a diffeent version of Dumpster Diving....63bkpkr

Dougshause1

Feb 20, 2012
Virginia Beach,VA.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000,Garrett Pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:headbang: Beautiful China. I wish there were some ghost towns in Virginia Beach... Nice going..

OP
OP
history hunter

history hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 12, 2007
Menasha WI.
Detector(s) used
Nox 800 AT Max, Mine lab se pro/ Teknetics 7500 / teknetics 8000 / fisher m-scope (aquanut) 1280x/2ea compass relic magnum 6 /compass yukon 77b (professional) /compass yukon 71b
Wow, you took a chance getting those out of there without the roof falling down on you. Be careful. Very nice china though. Keep up the hunt.

Thanks, I was as careful though.

OP
OP
history hunter

history hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 12, 2007
Menasha WI.
Detector(s) used
OP
OP
history hunter

history hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 12, 2007
Menasha WI.
Detector(s) used
Hi HH & CG,
It is odd how some interesting things are left in old buildings. When Frank's Tannery in Redwood City Calif. was getting ready for demolition I happend into one of the buildings to find this old steamer trunk sitting in the middle of the floor, nobody wanted it. Had all sorts of misc. items, one was a Bicentennial brochure that was helpful with detector coin shooting. Old buildings are kinda a diffeent version of Dumpster Diving....63bkpkr

It was cool, I didn't expect to find something like that. Thank's

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread