FOUND HUMAN REMAINS

S

SASQUASH

I was hiking around not to far North of Scull Valley of the beaten path when I saw a bone sticking out of the hill side I have found bones before so I pulled it out. Right away I new it was A human femur & there was a black lining all around the bones I think they must have burned the body before they buried him I say him cuse the size of the bone. After getting no wear with all the places I had talked to from coroner to the local Indian's, It is on B.M.L. land so I talked to them also. I went back & put more rocks on the grave for it was eroding pretty bad. well I was there I noticed a lot of shards & obsidian on the ground I could hardly see what looked to be a rusty piece of metal washing up out of the ground. I pulled it out it is the spike in the pic. below about 12in. long looks to be hand forged & old . I think it was used by the guy in the ground & that he went to this spot to die. Just my thought tho. I well be going back in a few weeks well try it again see ho wants him. If not I can sell him on E-Bay o I cant do that any more darn o well bad sasquash bad. SASQUASH <>< ;D 8)

Attachments

• spike1.JPG
    spike1.JPG
    4.1 KB · Views: 695
Upvote 0

melnatcat

Mar 9, 2005
Central Minnesota
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, if no one claims him, call Fear Factor. They will surely come up with something to do with him! Maybe they will put him in the scorpion pit or morgue drawer and see how long you could lay next to him! EEEEWWW! ;D

Melnatcat

F

Floater

ghost surf said:
I hope you are goshing about this story...Because your interupting a crime scene or digging up a private burial grounds....which could be a serious offence..Note! I am not a Police or that of any Law profession...I do how ever know some laws pertaining to that which is spoken of!

Think this real fast!

Sorry! I don't mean to be a spike in your side! ;D ::) Get it?

Quote{ This looks like a case for......UNDERDOG or DUDLEY DO-RITE!
Sorry....Underdog hit a wall and will be temporally be out of business and Dudley met a train on his way to the crime scene...And now he's all over the place and can't be there!} ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D}

resq937

Mar 6, 2005
YOU ALL ARE WAY OFF BASE------COME ON NOW THINK ABOUT IT DEAD THINGS , PILE OF BONES, SPIKES ---THIS CAN ONLY MEAN ONE THING-------
DRACULA LIVES!!!!!!!!! WELL NOT ANY MORE

Desertdigger

Jul 15, 2004
Wickenberg , AZ
Detector(s) used
CTX3030,Tesoro Lobo ST, Gold Bug ,Minelab probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well you can joke if you want but a friend of mine found the well hidden remains of a kidnapped child wrapped in black plastic and wired with baling wire, body was wrapped in foil so detector picked it up right away, he thought he had found drug money. This has been 10 years ago and the FBI and others continue to call him in for questioning, no fun.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread