mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was cleaning my clad tonight that I hav found this year. I got $9.60 plus 5 of the states quarters that my daughter started to collect in a coin map book going to see how may of the states quarter we find in a year. Then when I was going thru the coins there she was 1943 sweet. Don't know how many pennies I have yet half of those are in the tumber now. Isn't that something I find silver and don't kmnow it until I clean it......Matt

Attachments

• DSCF1106.JPG
    DSCF1106.JPG
    14.6 KB · Views: 289
  • DSCF1105.JPG
    DSCF1105.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 289
Upvote 0

ringfinder

Silver Member
Nov 9, 2005
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 5000, X-Terra 70, Garret Infinium, Tesorro Tiger Shark, ACE 250, Nautilus DMC 2B, Fisher 1235
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way to go on the money cleaning find. I cleaned over 3,000 coins this past winter and
I came up with 5 silver dimes and a bunch of wheaties. I even found a Mexican Reale, that I thought was a slug, until I cleaned it. Boy was I surprised.

Sooooooooooooooooooo Cleaning your clad money does pay before you take it to the bank.

HH, Ringfinder

Knightwalker

Jan 12, 2009
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Radio Shack Discovery 3000, Fisher F22, Garrett PinPointer
Cool find. The soil must play heck on silver there in Ohio. Here in IL. all the mercs I found came out shiney.
Tho they may not of been in the ground as long as yours.
:hello: HH in 2010 :hello2:
KW

Mr Tuff

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
ILL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett pro pointer, bounty hunter 202 with a 10in magnum coil, Automax pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
looks like a good day!! nice finds... MR TUFF

pennyfarmer

Oct 12, 2006
West Haven, UT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have found mystery coins in my bag before. I got a 64 rosey from a modern park, I must have found it on the surface and figured it was a new drop. Got an 09s wheatie once too. Nice bonus.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread