Found my 1000th Silver Roosie of Year!!!

$ilver$urfer

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WoooooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooo! Picked up another 19 roosies this week in addition to 6 silver Canadians! Also found 22 40%ers and 2 '64s and one silver war nick. Looks like my hard work is paying off, coming up on 1000 40%ers too and I have found another 250 or so mercs and silver Canadians too! :headbang:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:

Upvote 0
OP
OP
$ilver$urfer

$ilver$urfer

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks so much for your kind words! Just found 2 more in $200 from a grocery store bank, that makes it 1002! :thumbsup:

HH,

n8dagr8345

Oct 25, 2011
Rubber room
Primary Interest:
Other
Well done! I hope I can half that success in a year! How many boxes do you go through on an average day if you dont mind me asking?

OP
OP
$ilver$urfer

$ilver$urfer

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
n8dagr8345 said:
Well done! I hope I can half that success in a year! How many boxes do you go through on an average day if you dont mind me asking?
MIhunter said:
Wow, very impressive numbers
How many boxes and CWR do you go through per week?
How many hours do you spend per day/ week?
Just curious

I search about 2-2.5k a week in customer wrapper rolls (CWRs) of dimes, whatever I can get! Earlier this year I was searching a bunch of string boxes but they fell of the cliff in May/June so I made some new relationships with some banks and now buy all their CWRs off them every week. I also search 5 boxes of halves a week, I was doing seven/eight earlier in the year and was doing less dimes, this seems to be a nice mix for me! I can search 5 boxes of halves and 2-2.5k in CWRs of dimes in about 3-4 hours a week (CWRs of dimes are much easier to open and search than machine rolls), and dumping takes another 3-4 hours as well! :thumbsup:

HH,

db23

Mar 18, 2011
Very impressive milestone! That is a lot of CWR dimes. How many banks does it take to get over 2K worth of CWRs in 1 week?

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
You're doing great $$! All that $earchin' sure adds up to some very impressive totals. :thumbsup:

Continued success to you and keep on $urfin'! :)

OP
OP
$ilver$urfer

$ilver$urfer

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
db23 said:
Very impressive milestone! That is a lot of CWR dimes. How many banks does it take to get over 2K worth of CWRs in 1 week?

I've got two banks that save all of them for me - both usually account for $800-$1000 each every week and then I have a few other banks that save all as well to the tune of $200-$400 each per week. They love it because they don't have to do all the paperwork to ship it out to Loomis/Brinks! :thumbsup:

HH,

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice!!! I thought i was lucky to get my 10th ever roosie, they are very hard to find in my area, 1 silver every 3 boxes.

What kind of volume do you do?

apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way to go SS! That is some dedication! Hope you get to 2000 by next year (or sooner!).

apush :read2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread