Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im atleast ahead of where I was last week(5 40% out of 30 boxes ouch!), except for one box in particular...

CIMG1261.JPG CIMG1262.JPG CIMG1264.JPG CIMG1266.JPG

The box held 13 walkers, and 2 bens!!! Holy crap!

Honestly, I thought it was going to be more, seeing as this was the most enders ive ever seen in a box, and my best box had 28 40%ers, so I thought it was going to be 25+ silvers, but 15 90%ers is still better than 28 40%ers!

I had 2 rolls that held 2 walkers each, those were the best rolls. one of them was an ender roll.

HH all!!

PS. Maverick, I didnt get the 100+ silvers this week, but im still happy as can be!

Upvote 0

theekman

Jan 1, 2013
Illinois
Detector(s) used
garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice box!! To bad there weren't more silvers but with all those walkers it hard to complain.

Ive only found 1 ever.

SanMartian

Apr 15, 2013
Skunksville
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way to go! I have yet to find a walker, but I only search 2-4 boxes a week. I had a good feeling about this week for you, Info! Any key dates on those?

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Holy :censored: that is freakin sweet man, congrats!!! I love the pics, those women are beautiful ;)

mercury1

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2012
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Info, you killed it! I just found my first walker last week, after a year of hunting boxes. I've still never had a half dollar ender. I can't imagine how it must have felt to see what you saw when you opened up that box. Great job. You once advised me to get a new source bank when I was on a long skunk streak and I've now done that with good results the last two weeks. I did my regular three boxes from my original source bank and got skunked, but two boxes from the new bank yielded 5 40% and last week the walker and silver 1 rupee coin. I'm working on breaking in some new dump banks now so I can ramp it up a little more. Again, great score and loved your pics!

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow- 13 ladies? Thats sweet

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

OP
OP
Infowarrior

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys!

Merc - congrats man, im glad you have found a somewhat steady stream of silver!

Sanmartian - they were all 43-46 no key dates. mostly all 43.

OP
OP
Infowarrior

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Holy carp! Look at those enders!! Did you consider not opening the rolls? I kept a Ben reverse ender intact the week before last.

Nahhh, ive thought about it, but dont like tying up my cash with clad...

Someone mentioned to me I should have tried to sell them on feebay, but I must know what is inside of them!!! Although only 1 of the rolls had a second(walker) inside of it. I was hoping one of the rolls had 10-15 walkers inside! lol. I do always open enders last.

mercury1

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2012
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Holy carp! Look at those enders!! Did you consider not opening the rolls? I kept a Ben reverse ender intact the week before last.

I couldn't stand not opening an ender. Save it for last, ok, I could do that. It's hard enough for me to wait till the end of the week to stack up my finds.

fish on!

May 4, 2012
In the bank
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nahhh, ive thought about it, but dont like tying up my cash with clad...

Someone mentioned to me I should have tried to sell them on feebay, but I must know what is inside of them!!! Although only 1 of the rolls had a second(walker) inside of it. I was hoping one of the rolls had 10-15 walkers inside! lol. I do always open enders last.

I agree with the having to know what is inside sentiment. In fact, I don't know how everyone saves the enders until everything else is opened. When I get my boxes I open the boxes and search the tops of the rolls for enders. I don't search the underside because I'm too lazy to flip all the rolls. When I find a box that has ender(s), I start with that box and I always open the enders first. I have less self control than a kid on christmas morning when it comes to searching boxes.

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey info, WOW, those are some Sweeeet Enders there! I bet that got your heart pumpin when you saw that! Sorry I'm late to comment, it's been a crazy week here and my son has been sick so I didn't have time to take picks this week or post but, I did do pretty good, bags were a bust this week ( and I did 3 this week) but the boxes were pretty good ( 4 of them that is outta 12), so I ended the week with 65 40's and 3 90's, one of the boxes had 5 enders and 31 keepers but trying to search in between everything going on was just alot this week. Glad you had a great box, CONGRATS, love the pics! HH, Maverick.

OP
OP
Infowarrior

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thx mav!

Yeah I now have a camera to take with me, instead of using one after I get home... Its kinda funny, cause right before I opened this box, I was thinking that, ever since I started taking a camera with me, I havent had any enders, then BOOM!! lol

HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread