Found my first gold ring with the Dfx and its a biggy!

Trackerman

Jan 23, 2009
Detector(s) used
Whites Dual Field Pi/Whites Dfx/ Garrett At Pro/Garrett Ace 250/ Whites M6/ Detector Pro Pirate /Tesoro Sand Shark/
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV/ Bounty Hunter Tracker II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well today i decided to hit a different park and it payed off. I first hunted a little in the grass and found some change but just for a short while.Then i decided to hunt the tot lot a little and found a bit more change and a small fake heart charm. Then i decided to hit the baseball diamond a bit wich in the past at other parks had found some fake rings. It was hot the sun was cooking me but i hunted on. When i hit a signal that was pretty loud and consistant on the Dfx. It was bouncing around from like the 30 to 60s on the vdi i dug and bam there lying in the plug was a 14k Gold wedding band and a fat one at that. It even fits me. Ive had this dfx for only a few weeks and already found a gold ring. Ive hunted for a year so far with other detectors and found no Gold rings just fake ones. These Dfxs are real ring getters. So i hunted a bit more and found another ring but this one was fake. All and all it was a good day one year latter off all the detectors ive used the Dfx produces the first Gold ring.

Attachments

• gold ring dfx.jpg
    gold ring dfx.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 1,083
  • gold ring dfx 2.jpg
    gold ring dfx 2.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 1,092
Upvote 0
T

TreasurdiggrNY

Re: Finally found my first gold ring with the Dfx!

Congrats on your first gold ring, nice big piece of gold too WTG!! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Trackerman

Trackerman

Jan 23, 2009
Detector(s) used
Whites Dual Field Pi/Whites Dfx/ Garrett At Pro/Garrett Ace 250/ Whites M6/ Detector Pro Pirate /Tesoro Sand Shark/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Found my first gold ring with the Dfx!

Thanks i couldnt believe it when i saw it in the plug i nearlly did a back flip. :blob1:

LI Tom

Bronze Member
Oct 19, 2006
Your complaining your HOT!Most of us are frozen in and your moaning about a little sun,we should all be so lucky.BTW nice Gold!

OP
OP
Trackerman

Trackerman

Jan 23, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here in Cali the sun can bake you like a Cake but luckely theres usually a drinking fountain around the parks. Ya i know the Cold is tuff too ive been to Europe in the Snow.

apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow. The ring is beeeeaaatiful! Great find. I wish you more gold for the upcoming year.
apush :read2:

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
you've done yourself proud. congrats on the gold. I'll bet it looks good on your finger too

OP
OP
Trackerman

Trackerman

Jan 23, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya its nice sure feels good to find my first Gold ring took me a year. Best of luck to all and thanks. :headbang:

vanoldschool

Dec 1, 2005
Port Orchard, Wa
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Whites DFX 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice!! I have the DFX 300, What setting did you have it on? Relic, coin or coin and Jewlrey?

capndan151

Apr 29, 2007
Costa Mesa CA
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
DFX is only way to go. Welcome to the gold ring club. HINT: Try the Hi-pro trash program up the dc sensitivity to 40 and swing speed to 5 ish. If unstable reduce ac sensitivity to 71

OP
OP
Trackerman

Trackerman

Jan 23, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im runen the stock coin and jewlry mode with some tweaks i did and it works real good for rings. So far ive found 4 rings with the Dfx one of them Gold and only in a short time of owning it. To me thats very impresive. The Dfx has one of the best id displays ive ever seen and for me its standing up to its reputation.

Rickiowa2009

Mar 6, 2009
Cedar Rapids Iowa
Detector(s) used
GTP1350 Garrett, Xterra 705 gold pack and ace250!
Trackerman said:
Well today i decided to hit a different park and it payed off. I first hunted a little in the grass and found some change but just for a short while.Then i decided to hunt the tot lot a little and found a bit more change and a small fake heart charm. Then i decided to hit the baseball diamond a bit wich in the past at other parks had found some fake rings. It was hot the sun was cooking me but i hunted on. When i hit a signal that was pretty loud and consistant on the Dfx. It was bouncing around from like the 30 to 60s on the vdi i dug and bam there lying in the plug was a 14k Gold wedding band and a fat one at that. It even fits me. Ive had this dfx for only a few weeks and already found a gold ring. Ive hunted for a year so far with other detectors and found no Gold rings just fake ones. These Dfxs are real ring getters. So i hunted a bit more and found another ring but this one was fake. All and all it was a good day one year latter off all the detectors ive used the Dfx produces the first Gold ring.
congratulations

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions