image-3464692075.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 156
  • image-415659161.jpg
    image-415659161.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
Upvote 25
Very nice find.:leprechaun-hat:

Congrats CG!! That's a nice early one. Any identifying marks inside other than the 10kt"

Thanks Bill and yes there are the initials HJ which stands for Herff Jones,a company that has been around a long time and actually made my class ring in 1977. I like the old style of this one. I actually thought it was a pull tab at first so I agine my surprise when it wasn't!

That's a nice one CG. Congrats on a first

Very nice find Nancy! :thumbsup:
I have yet to find a class ring... for some reason I don't think they were very popular here? :icon_scratch:

Dave

Was it a Mexican biker ring? chief, skull, or horse?

It was made of brass and had no decoration on front and was rectangular shaped on top.

Nice find, CG. I wanted to say congrats on your mention in the current issue of American Digger magazine!
Beautiful old ring.

There you go CG, you have broken the seal so to speek. Now the rings will be looking for your coil to get under.:headbang:
ZDD

Nice find, CG. I wanted to say congrats on your mention in the current issue of American Digger magazine!
Beautiful old ring.

coily is in a magazine? what world am I living in?

Beautiful old ring.
Thanks Old Dude! I briefly saw the article at the last MTMDC magazine and will pick up a copy at the Richmond show.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back