Found Onder Roadside Dirt, old Ford car headlight? switch. Field ticking me OFF.

qaela4

Bronze Member
Jul 24, 2014
Keene, New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Silver,Tesoro Silver Sabre uMax.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Had about 1/2 to kill before picking my youngest two sons up from school so hit another grassy area around the Stone Arch Bridge, trying to find a picnic area, you know they stopped by the river in the old days! Ended up with this piece of a Ford instead, maybe from an old accident... DSCF7423.JPG

Now the field I have been hitting, the very first thing I ever pulled from here was a '64 Rosie in June, last week after spending the summer at a different spot I went back and nailed the silver Denzil4 ring. Now the field is getting even...3 '65 Washington's, 2 '65 Rosies(1 tonight), one wheat, one '59 memorial, and tonight also, a 2 nickel spill, '67 and '47. It's teasing the heck out me so bad I got blue headphones just waiting to burst with the sweet sound of silver. I will persevere, don't know if I will win or not but I will not stop until the field is done.

Last edited:
Upvote 5

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Man you are dedicated to that site aren't you? There are way to many sweet permissions just waiting to be granted for me to hunt that field.

OP
OP
Q

qaela4

Bronze Member
Jul 24, 2014
Keene, New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The field like this I did this summer was way smaller and netted me the sleigh bell, silver spoon engraved with initials and year, stainless ring with real diamond, 1912 Canadien LC, 1863 IH...so...Yes! I'll give it some time to beat me into submission or give up some goodies...:laughing7:

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Best of luck, with ambition. perseverance, and persistence like your's, you are bound to find more goodies there. :hello2:

OP
OP
Q

qaela4

Bronze Member
Jul 24, 2014
Keene, New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
1926 Model T ignition switch. Here's a cleaned up version.

202722.jpg

That's awesome! Thanks for the info, I wonder if I can find the other piece that goes in it, that would be really sweet!

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's awesome! Thanks for the info, I wonder if I can find the other piece that goes in it, that would be really sweet!

You mean the car? Lol. Nice ID HBE! Great find. I am pretty certain that is the first one of those posted here!

OP
OP
Q

qaela4

Bronze Member
Jul 24, 2014
Keene, New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just image the hole to get a car out of...:laughing7:. I think my machine would already have found the car though.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread